Modern War & Internet data plan

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Modern War & Internet data plan

Post Count

Modern War & Internet data plan

Dear community of players,

Recently I've been added in the same basket with the people complaining about consuming too much Internet of their data plan while using MW app.
    Because of that I tried to run a test and see what is the output.
    First of all I erased all the statistics regarding the mobile data usage on my ipad which has unlimited data plan.
    After 3 hours of sporadic playing MW game, app version 4.5.2 - the mobile data usage on my Ipad shows a consumption of 124 MB

I have an Ipad 3 running IOS 8.1

I believe this is a very unfortunate moment to reconsider the worth of playing a bugged application.

Best regards

Banned
    Post Count
    You should consider your self lucky. Some users have used gb's of data in that time. But yes, ridiculous.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Data usage

I wrote severalt times to gree about that topic, but didn't get any answer.

Start the game, made 2 hits in ltq back to base needed 14mb; raid another base with 3 hits and then kill a epic boss with one free shot needed 16.2mb. and and and

I like the game and to play together with my collegues, but please, gree, do anything against that enormous data usage for all of us, not having a flate rate. We'd also like to play during the whole day and not only at home or in places with wifi.

Many thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsch View Post
    I wrote severalt times to gree about that topic, but didn't get any answer.

Start the game, made 2 hits in ltq back to base needed 14mb; raid another base with 3 hits and then kill a epic boss with one free shot needed 16.2mb. and and and

I like the game and to play together with my collegues, but please, gree, do anything against that enormous data usage for all of us, not having a flate rate. We'd also like to play during the whole day and not only at home or in places with wifi.

Many thanks.
    I enjoyed playing modern war, and when not in a wifi area l always managed to put in my hits etc.. With the current data usage and the fact my 2 accounts are on iphones with restricted data usage the game is unplayable. I either do something well (which needs committment and access to the game) or l don't do it.. I am choosing to not do it and have deleted the game from my devices. I am sticking with Simpsons Tapped Out, nice and simple , go in 2 or 3 times a day, use little data, and enjoy the animations.. Sorry gree but you have really taken the game out of the reach of a large chunk of your customer base...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A faction mate wrote the original post and it was buried. I don't believe the issue is solved, and posts like yours are saying the same thing. The original post was about 6 months ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    It may not have been fully solved, but it was definitely improved a bit since the issue 6 months ago. What we are seeing now is directly related to the newest "update".

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Snail Pace

the game is so connection intensive, its like a malware that slows the performance of the game to snail pace. every single action, big or small, like vaulting your cash requires communication with game server which is so under capacity in terms of speed...

Post Count
    Might add some numbers here. Logging into the game requires a 17MB download.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mwtransfer View Post
    Might add some numbers here. Logging into the game requires a 17MB download.
    No wonder it takes so long. Impossible while travelling by any mode other than foot.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    13.5 gb here

Lurker
    Post Count
    Data usage on this game is out of control atm!!!

Anyone that says otherwise is a blatant liar.