Cant access game

Getting reports from everyone on ios/android they cant update/play properly for a few hours now. Every button you push makes the game reload and the other people are stuck on a download which goes from 32% to 0 and such.

Please hire new coders
    And support staff while youre at it

Or test your updates before excecuting them. Sound logical for any game company but you just throw it in and then let us watch your seemingly incapable coders fix it very slowly.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

My daughter is having the same problem of not loading at all.

Stuck at loading about 30% hung hard

I have killed it restarted it lots of times and done a hard reset on my ipad. No joy at all, any suggestions? I really don't want to delete and reload it as I fear losing items or gems like friends have done.

sluggish

gosh it takes forever for every single action on my iPad...

Same here unable to load game. It freezes at about 40% on the loading screen.

This is a big issue now since there is a fusion war starting soon and I know people that still can't access the game.

Good evening!

Thanks for the information, Knights! I'm in the process of collecting information and have already notified the dev team. We'll update when we have more info. Thank you for your patience

Hi, I may be wrong but from what I have heard this may only be a problem on iPad. Hopefully you can sort this before the raid as our GM has not been able to help during the fusion war and it would be good to have her back for the raid.

Maybe iOS because on my iPhone it no longer loads