Questions, questions, questions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Questions, questions, questions

Post Count

Questions, questions, questions

Referring to the Raid Boss event. Why is the heroic main reward an actual unit and the normal main reward a voucher? These vouchers, which are "worth it", seemingly are being forced on us. When finishing 39/39, many want to see their stats grow. Not to see some piece of paper, that one has to do more work to receive. The main reward for normal mode is usually over 120,000 attack and 100,000 defense with some kind of bonus. What is this Thorned Boot going to be worth? Are these items going to add to basic defense stats, allowing a player to get stronger for the raid boss event? If not, we are being cheated out of stats. Especially if gems where used to acquire the reward.

Why aren't there levels within the trials that give vouchers instead of units. Then there would be some kind of choice. Does Gree do R&D on this stuff or does someone have an idea and they just implement it? Are paying customers being asked whether or not they like an idea?
    Is there a "bean counter" there that says this idea will pay for itself and more? At what cost? Frustrating the customer who is paying the bills. What do the meetings in the Gree office building look like? "Ahh, we've only had 10,000 complaints this month, only 2% of them are playing customers. We're in good shape."
    When, where, why, how, could write a small book with all the questions that exist. A response to the first paragraph would be appreciated.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil View Post
    Not to see some piece of paper, that one has to do more work to receive.
    I have a feeling once crafting is launched people will be complaining that they don't have enough vouchers...I hope I'm wrong.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    I have a feeling once crafting is launched people will be complaining that they don't have enough vouchers...I hope I'm wrong.
    Mine seem to be all in my inventory. My crafting materials not so much, they vanished on me.(working on fixing this)
    All those vouchers, are....crafting recipes. Not items. Unique recipes. Was a lot of work to earn them(in place of units). I hope it's all well thought out and are equivalent of the units we would have got.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have a Feeling - this may be the start of the end for me
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Post Count
    The Thorned Boots were given as 39/39 reward for raid boss and they are worth 19 att/ 8 def. How is this comparable to a unit worth over 100,000 att/ 100,000 def?