Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    I must admit, dear friends, morale is very low.
    Just wait 20 minutes... it'll recharge.

Nice. You made me laugh

No bonus

Is anyone else not receiving the extra bonus points from the "countermeasure" unit??

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    Just wait 20 minutes... it'll recharge.
    Good one. Went for a walk along the seafront and feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    how much will those super rich players spend to get to the top 10 then?
    2-3k or even more?

I spend ard 1k usd on gold keys and not even a unit of lvl 50 Orontes?
    max I get is lvl 30 Orontes.

some top players I seem got more than 3 unit of lvl 50 Orontes and Pugio.

abit weird on that.
    During a PvP Event I encountered a squad containing 4 Orontes 50's and 2 Lenin's Reach 50's. How on earth does anyone get themselves a lineup like that? There is only one possibility - they must have spent an absolute fortune!

Although, having said that, and I know I am being very cynical here, but the thought does occur to me that Gree themselves might perhaps be secretly running some of these supersquads.

Well I'm on lvl 69 or there about, got last gold key and therefore last rare unit. No point carrying on for a rare officer I don't need and two very average SR units.
    Last edited by Jamestkirk; 11-15-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamestkirk View Post
    Well I'm on lvl 69 or there about, got last gold key and therefore last rare unit. No point carrying on for a rare officer I don't need and two very average SR units.
    I have given up now on Level 51. Not even bothering with the last Gold Key. Not worth the time and effort. Been ages since I had anything of value from a Gold Key. They have been totally devalued.

You were just lucky. I've opened 10 gold war chests. I got 1 crappy SR unit and all the rest were even crappier R units. No incentive to win gold keys OR spend my cash to buy gold warchests. I might as well put a $20 bill in an ashtray and burn it as throw it away on their gold warchests…or any warchests, for that matter.

If it isn't easy to get SR and UR units, then who are these people on the leaderboard with 3-5 level 50 Great Gear countermeasure units?! I haven't come within sniffing distance of even the lower level countermeasure unit, let alone 20 of the Great Gear units! They must get better units from the gold warchests they buy than I do, that's for sure. Gree has disincentivized me to spend money on warchests. I agree with everyone's comments in the rewards for this Boss event. The SR prize is just so-so and you have to fight 13 Boss battles to get the 100k pts needed since they capped the pts maximum at 8000. Oh, excuse me, 8001. But the Boss battles keep getting harder for the same 8000 pts. Where is the logic in that? The people on the leaderboards are not at a higher player level than I am, but their squads are insane. I've spent plenty of money to get units, but rarely get more than 1 of any given SR or UR unit. The Boss battles were the one place where you could put together level 50 SR units. Now they've taken that away, too. Are the top leaderboard people working for Gree? I noticed a bunch of them have player names that end in "cool" and there's a few that end in "inc". And they have impossibly advanced squads at only level 210-250. Maybe it's a coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    If it isn't easy to get SR and UR units, then who are these people on the leaderboard with 3-5 level 50 Great Gear countermeasure units?! I haven't come within sniffing distance of even the lower level countermeasure unit, let alone 20 of the Great Gear units! They must get better units from the gold warchests they buy than I do, that's for sure. Gree has disincentivized me to spend money on warchests. I agree with everyone's comments in the rewards for this Boss event. The SR prize is just so-so and you have to fight 13 Boss battles to get the 100k pts needed since they capped the pts maximum at 8000. Oh, excuse me, 8001. But the Boss battles keep getting harder for the same 8000 pts. Where is the logic in that? The people on the leaderboards are not at a higher player level than I am, but their squads are insane. I've spent plenty of money to get units, but rarely get more than 1 of any given SR or UR unit. The Boss battles were the one place where you could put together level 50 SR units. Now they've taken that away, too. Are the top leaderboard people working for Gree? I noticed a bunch of them have player names that end in "cool" and there's a few that end in "inc". And they have impossibly advanced squads at only level 210-250. Maybe it's a coincidence?
    I echo much of what you say. A strange game indeed when there is no incentive to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    Are the top leaderboard people working for Gree? I noticed a bunch of them have player names that end in "cool" and there's a few that end in "inc". And they have impossibly advanced squads at only level 210-250. Maybe it's a coincidence?
    The ones whose names end in "cool" belong the the Vietnamcool alliance and the ones ending in "inc" to the Destruction,Inc alliance.