Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

I agree with you CJCJ. Finishing the last Boss event was tedious because of the time to get the points. From Boss lvl 1 thru 90, we were tediously spending 1 morale at a time to randomly deploy units at 3x speed to easily kill the Boss. Instead of tedious, the battle itself should get challenging. Then Gree should reward those who meet the challenge with the best units.

Does anyone understand the Gree logic? Offering fewer prizes means less incentive to play, and less incentive to spend. I just don't get it!

I have never seen a game with so many changes. Every time I log in now I check to see what they have done this time.

I think there might be enough super-rich people out there prepared to spend ridiculous amounts of money and Gree has decided to pander to them and not bother with the rest of us.

You can tell by the number of people posting here compared to something like Modern War that there really aren't a large number of players in this game. There seems to be about 10 people in the whole world that regularly post in this forum. I played Modern War for years and was in top 75 faction but just had enough of time needed and cash to stay there, but key to me staying for final 12 months was the team aspect and I built some solid friendships with 60 people from all over world - amazing really. This game is totally lacking any benefit from being part of alliance and I know it's early days but that needs work.

As others have said ive never seen a game when every cycle of the same event sees a change. It's bonkers get it right early on, that's what the beta testing was for that I took part in (Boss event), we tested the game and offered advice but these constant tweaks are so annoying.

Too easy????

I am stuck at level 26, so I don't see how this is too easy. I guess the game is only for those with URs now, the rest of us should just let the big guys play and stop caring. Strange way for a company to make money to only cater for its top 90 customers

Quote Originally Posted by Fynrfin View Post
    I am stuck at level 26, so I don't see how this is too easy. I guess the game is only for those with URs now, the rest of us should just let the big guys play and stop caring. Strange way for a company to make money to only cater for its top 90 customers
    I'm glad you posted, and I hope Gree looks into this. Yes, I have an okay lineup of level 30 UR's and the game is too easy. My friend quit playing already because he had a lineup of Rares. Reaping Truth, Psiloi, Rocket Troopers, Akinci, etc like that. He can't advance anywhere since the update. Gree is annihilating their newbie customers. FIND A BETTER BALANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I'm glad you posted, and I hope Gree looks into this. Yes, I have an okay lineup of level 30 UR's and the game is too easy. My friend quit playing already because he had a lineup of Rares. Reaping Truth, Psiloi, Rocket Troopers, Akinci, etc like that. He can't advance anywhere since the update. Gree is annihilating their newbie customers. FIND A BETTER BALANCE!
    Just remember that every level requires at least 5 battles, and no matter how strong your squad, ploughing through 90 levels takes a lot of time. That alone means that the game is not too easy.

As far as Newbies are concerned - Gree seems to be deliberately trying to create a situation where the only way they are able to make any progress is by spending a pile of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    I think there might be enough super-rich people out there prepared to spend ridiculous amounts of money and Gree has decided to pander to them and not bother with the rest of us.

how much will those super rich players spend to get to the top 10 then?
    2-3k or even more?

I spend ard 1k usd on gold keys and not even a unit of lvl 50 Orontes?
    max I get is lvl 30 Orontes.

some top players I seem got more than 3 unit of lvl 50 Orontes and Pugio.

abit weird on that.

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    how much will those super rich players spend to get to the top 10 then?
    2-3k or even more?

I spend ard 1k usd on gold keys and not even a unit of lvl 50 Orontes?
    max I get is lvl 30 Orontes.

some top players I seem got more than 3 unit of lvl 50 Orontes and Pugio.

abit weird on that.
    You've spent around $1,000 on a app? A free app??? I don't mean to judge, but what is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    That's the key. SR and UR units should be a challenge to receive. Right now, the Boss event is not a challenge to finish and the meager rewards reflect it. My suggestion, which would benefit both Gree and the enjoyment of the players, is to make the Boss event a real challenge so that not all players are able to finish (not b/c they run out of time but b/c they can't get past the Boss) and then place 4 worthwhile SR units followed by 2 UR units at the end of the rewards. More challenge, better rewards for those who meet the challenge. Thanks for listening.
    99% of players can't even come close to finishing the boss because they can't get past the boss or the officers. Even with maxed R units and one or two L20/30 SR units thrown in it's almost impossible to get past boss 20. Since you need to get to boss 90 or so to finish, clearly the boss is already too hard.

If you don't feel challenged because you don't think a lot of strategy is needed with the units in your current squad, I suggest you dump them and see how far you can get using only R and lower units.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    99% of players can't even come close to finishing the boss because they can't get past the boss or the officers. Even with maxed R units and one or two L20/30 SR units thrown in it's almost impossible to get past boss 20. Since you need to get to boss 90 or so to finish, clearly the boss is already too hard.

If you don't feel challenged because you don't think a lot of strategy is needed with the units in your current squad, I suggest you dump them and see how far you can get using only R and lower units.
    Players who have a squad of only R and lower units shouldn't finish the event.

made me chuckle!!!

"These should be a challenge to receive"....
    It's damn near impossible....
    The only challenge here is how long games continue be satisfied with tweaks and updates that do not better the game play and basically make it pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies, I can't give more information if I don't have more information. The team is aware that there are a number of concerns dealing with how many keys are given and what is received when you use the keys.

Of course, we all know everyone wants more SR units, but these should be a challenge to receive.

Other than that, we don't have any extra tidbits of information right now.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    You've spent around $1,000 on a app? A free app??? I don't mean to judge, but what is wrong with you?

ya, you are right, I don't even know what's wrong with me too when I keep purchase those gold bars and cant even get near to top 50.

should have use that money to get myself a Xbox One instead....I feeling damn stupid now.

After a while the Boss Event becomes very repetitive and tedious. Before, I was motivated to soldier on because I knew I could get 4 SR units. Now even 2 look to be beyond my reach. And are they really worth all that time and effort? As for Gold Keys - all I seem to get from them are rubbishy Rare units, so they are no longer any sort of an incentive. I must admit, dear friends, morale is very low.