GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who needs/wants intel?

Consistent Contributor Pocos_Peros_Locos's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Who needs/wants intel?

New intel room - FREE signup - everyone/every rank is allowed - we don't just cater to t1-t100 like some other intel rooms do. Certain one I'm advertising for is on GroupMe but there are others on Line, Kakao, and Palringo. (You'll will need to pm a mod in the GM one in order to get to those if that is the chat app you use).

This intel is FAST, FREE, and CURRENT. You don't have to screenshot things or apply in order to register like some other rooms require. Everybody is welcome here.

Plz go to the following link if you are interested in joining:

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/11099107/dbuMq8

You must state in game name and syndicate in that room in order to get into the intel room.
    Last edited by Pocos_Peros_Locos; 11-16-2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: needed to add link

Lurker
    Post Count

Link for intel room thanks

HI please could you provide your e-mail or can you pm on diamond_hurst@ymail.com thanks for such a kind offer.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thank you to everyone who responded - I apologize for my delay in getting back to you - got busy w/ cc events and some other syn related stuff (as i'm in 3 of them lol and co-lead a 4th). Please be patient, i will def reply bk w/ link. (Currently got 12 more ppl to reply too).

Thank you for your interest - and plz feel free to add whoever is interested to the intel room that you receive in the link i give you. We definitely welcome everyone. Like i said, t1-t4000 - doesn't matter who you are/rank you are - whether your been blacklisted or not - everyone is welcome to this room - we just want to help you succeed in the game.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    @Diamond - I've replied back to the email listed my friend w/ the link. Feel free to spread it around

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The link has been updated and is above as well as in this post - plz go to this link and you will be added to the intel room. Plz spread this link around to - thank you.

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/11099107/dbuMq8

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

great job

Quote Originally Posted by Pocos_Peros_Locos View Post
    Thank you to everyone who responded - I apologize for my delay in getting back to you - got busy w/ cc events and some other syn related stuff (as i'm in 3 of them lol and co-lead a 4th). Please be patient, i will def reply bk w/ link. (Currently got 12 more ppl to reply too).

Thank you for your interest - and plz feel free to add whoever is interested to the intel room that you receive in the link i give you. We definitely welcome everyone. Like i said, t1-t4000 - doesn't matter who you are/rank you are - whether your been blacklisted or not - everyone is welcome to this room - we just want to help you succeed in the game.
    This room is legit and very helpful. Great job this weekend!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    thanks - and plz spread link - the new link in the thread WORKS! It will get you into the intel room.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good intel room. No stupid rules and delusions of grandeur like the others.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    no having to ss your syn and leader and jump thru hoops and what not and fill out a form like some other rooms. make sure you have intel for the next war. just use the link at the top.