Lack of Orbs for Raid Boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lack of Orbs for Raid Boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Lack of Orbs for Raid Boss

Gree, why is it that this event was poorly planned with Orbs drop being less than any previous event? Most trials or any other event played prior to RB has a fair amount of Orbs dropped to help, but this one there was hardly any. Can you fix the ratio of drop Orbs to aliviate the deficit/poor planning or was it intentionally?
    Just curious how this time almost every guild is struggling with orbs due to the lack of it being dropped by mobs. Any help please would be greatly appreciated by us all.
    Tank you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_122 View Post
    Gree, why is it that this event was poorly planned with Orbs drop being less than any previous event? Most trials or any other event played prior to RB has a fair amount of Orbs dropped to help, but this one there was hardly any. Can you fix the ratio of drop Orbs to aliviate the deficit/poor planning or was it intentionally?
    Just curious how this time almost every guild is struggling with orbs due to the lack of it being dropped by mobs. Any help please would be greatly appreciated by us all.
    Tank you
    I think each guild have problems with lack on orbs.
    This should be fixed you are right
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    For 5,000 Honor per orb, of course there's no shortage of orbs. Not like honor is used for anything else lately.

There's that option, and then if your guild has been religiously doing trials, they seem to drop just a bit more from those mobs. But yes, orbs are in a bit of short supply this event. Possibly to curb the farming on lv 100s, as they end up costing 225,000 Honor per summon with the orb purchase approach. Pure speculation, though.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    For 5,000 Honor per orb, of course there's no shortage of orbs. Not like honor is used for anything else lately.

There's that option, and then if your guild has been religiously doing trials, they seem to drop just a bit more from those mobs. But yes, orbs are in a bit of short supply this event. Possibly to curb the farming on lv 100s, as they end up costing 225,000 Honor per summon with the orb purchase approach. Pure speculation, though.
    There are a few nice units to be purchased with honor, but basically that's all, and if the units don't help, then buy orbs as what else can you do with it.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Actually crafting will use honor. I suggest not to use all of your honor or dont use it at all.

Post Count
    I agree not enough orbs drops please can we have more in future.

Post Count
    GREE gave em a few times in the past, why not make it an official thing! no orbs to summon = no buying of gems... you have all to win here

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My guild will be dead in the water on 32/33. This really stinks!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Saving HP's for crafting? Instead of buying orbs for RB...

...last time I bought orbs & used up a million plus HP, GREE did that "Spend HP's" quest. D'oh!

Maleba Island Huts are definitly not dropping like they used to (for me at least.) 5x gave 1 orb; was 100%.
    Boo to lowering the drop rate there.
    Line ID: clementine88

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Just double checked on this. The drop rate for orbs has not been changed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hard to believe. I've never seen so few orbs dropping before. CIP: Maleba Island Huts.

Anyway, the drop rate needs to be increased then.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Real talk! Will you guys ever learn to make the customers happy?

Post Count
    Just a suggestion.

With the [current] elimination of Individual LTQs, and the introduction of Trials in lieu of, this is where the source of the problem lies at. Trials are extremely less # of kills per stage, and aren't necessarily something being shoved in everyone's faces 'Do this as quickly as you can in this short time window.'

As a result, less mobs killed = less orbs. I'd suggest possibly upping the drop rate on them by a few percentage, because we no longer have quests where it's kill 20-30 of this one enemy type. No, it's trials, and it's hitting one enemy 20-30 times instead.

Post Count
    You may be onto something, Lys.

I've done 7 trial levels and killed about 15-17 NPC's and only got 1 orb.
    (in MW, 1 NPC = 5 taps = 3-5 Intel for RB.. waaaaaay better drop rate.)

Looks like GREE is not going to do anything about increasing the drop rate. Oh well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    You may be onto something, Lys.

I've done 7 trial levels and killed about 15-17 NPC's and only got 1 orb.
    (in MW, 1 NPC = 5 taps = 3-5 Intel for RB.. waaaaaay better drop rate.)

Looks like GREE is not going to do anything about increasing the drop rate. Oh well.
    What's funny is that the thought hit me around 2:30 in the morning. Realized that we haven't had any individual LTQs now since the first round of trials hit. We haven't had any Guild LTQs for killing mobs since the cycle after that one, if my memory serves right.

The only mob killing quests we've had lately are "Complete X trials" as a guild. The individual completion one was also removed, so there's less incentive to keep at the trials beyond personal perseverance and helping the guild. Less mobs are being killed, and therefore with the drop rate being the same in KA it always has been, suddenly there's a massive drought of orbs. This time it was felt even moreso, as the novelty of trials have worn off by now.