Lack of Orbs for Raid Boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lack of Orbs for Raid Boss

Post Count
    Makes sense to me. Just hard to believe the drop rate has not been changed, especially at Maleba Island. The huts were just for farming and had an almost 100% drop rate in the past.

I'm more of a camper... I haven't even finished a trial, heh. But, I'd like to, at least, farm some orbs for friends. After doing 5 huts and getting 1 orb, I started a trial which gave me 1.... Woooo... 1.

Oh well, they can always buy orbs with RP's.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Just double checked on this. The drop rate for orbs has not been changed.
    Hasn't been changed intentionally, maybe. But it's definitely lower than it has been.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Just a suggestion.

With the [current] elimination of Individual LTQs, and the introduction of Trials in lieu of, this is where the source of the problem lies at. Trials are extremely less # of kills per stage, and aren't necessarily something being shoved in everyone's faces 'Do this as quickly as you can in this short time window.'

As a result, less mobs killed = less orbs. I'd suggest possibly upping the drop rate on them by a few percentage, because we no longer have quests where it's kill 20-30 of this one enemy type. No, it's trials, and it's hitting one enemy 20-30 times instead.
    Not convinced. My guild had no problems with orbs the last two or three bosses and the trials were running then. Before trials we had so many orbs that i never donated mine and i ended up with up to a thousand of them on me and the guild had at least a few thousand in surplus after the boss event was over. In the last 2-3 raid bosses, orbs have been more scarce, but we always ended the event with at least several hundred in surplus.

Something is clearly amiss this round as we were completely dry already with well over two days remaining. Down to the last day now and it's crazy buying orbs with honor (one at a damn time, I might add).
    Last edited by the_bob; 11-11-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe it hasn't been changed recently , but the drop rate has decreased from 6 months ago . As some one else posted the trial offer harder enemies with higher rewards but fewer kills than the traditional LTQs so fewer drop chances .

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    huts on Maleba Island were never good for orbs in my experience, they are good for box events though

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is the problem, the drop rate needs to be increased because with the Trial Quests, we don't kill very many mobs for our energy.

We are still having the orb shortage. Why?
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, perhaps you could increase it then please. I have completed 6 levels of a trial; not one orb has dropped. We are at 28/33 and we will not finish. People have worked hard. Many have spent hard earned money. I have spent all my honour on orbs, as have many others. Please fix this for us all. Thank you.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We have a new cycle, with Raid Boss (Belschnikel?) @ 11 days away, and no orbs are dropping yet.

Clementine, we need orbs. It takes @ 9000 orbs to complete Raid Boss. We need them to start dropping right away at a faster rate then the last 2 RB events.
    Purple Squirrel