Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kearnzy View Post
    I have a direct screenshot of you calling him a hacker, as well as the rest of our team, from the messages you sent in Groupme.
    http://imgur.com/EDbvvBy

You can try and play this off however you like, but you act like respectable person on here where others are looking and lie to their face, but whine like a baby in private.
    When I said in a thread here on the forum that I didn't call him a hacker - I meant here on the forum

Banter during war IS banter during war - but yes - technically - in that sense - I did call him a hacker and as long as your team knowingly harbors him without an explanation why this account seems SO out of line with any other account - then your faction is indeed a hacker faction and you deserve public humiliation until you distance yourself from an obvious hacked account.

I stand by that!

Knowingly Harboring a hacker AND FURTHERMORE MAKING A HACKED ACCOUNT THE DEFENSE LEADER MAKES THE HARD HACKERS A HACTION

Only the leader can pick the DL - which makes the Leader of the faction just as sleezy as the Hacker.

IF the team allows a hacker to be in the most obvious positon - then I question the integrity of EVERY member on the team and Gree should remove you from the WD standings

As a leader in my faction - it is my duty to call out a Hacker that we face in battle that gives another team an unfair advantage over all other factions.

As a leader in your faction - it should be your duty to protect the integrity of your Team name and all the individuals on your team and not allow a Hacker to tarnish your Haction

Cut the Bullspit and MAN UP ! ! !

Prove it is a legit account or accept that Hard Hackers Haction has been exposed and each of your team members should hide in shame.

If I am wrong - I will apolgize publicly - but each excuse you make or distraction tactic you use to try and make this about me - ONLY makes you and your entire team look even more guilty of knowingly hiding a hacker and making him the DL
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 11-10-2014 at 12:58 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post

Knowingly Harboring a hacker AND FURTHERMORE MAKING A HACKED ACCOUNT THE DEFENSE LEADER MAKES THE HARD HACKERS A HACTION
    This made me Haclaugh haclot, heck of a Hacdefese Hacleader, hachachachac...........at the rythm of cha-cha

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    This made me Haclaugh haclot, heck of a Hacdefese Hacleader, hachachachac...........at the rythm of cha-cha
    If you are iOS just look for the L189 player & the best part iOS auto sorts by highest to lowest
    defense unit. Android unfortunately sorts by alphabetical name. So start by looking for the player
    & check their units. There are semi legit ways as there is still the thousands of accounts with valor
    units they bought that were not supposed to be unlocked. GREE was supposed to remove those units now
    going on well past 6+ months. So maybe they were smarter then the average player & bought bulk 100-200k
    valor units as opposed to the players seeing the shiny 660K valor units. If there are an interesting number
    of units like 2500 - 200-400K base units well there is part of the answer to that great defense.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyflosser View Post
    If you are iOS just look for the L189 player & the best part iOS auto sorts by highest to lowest
    defense unit. Android unfortunately sorts by alphabetical name. So start by looking for the player
    & check their units. There are semi legit ways as there is still the thousands of accounts with valor
    units they bought that were not supposed to be unlocked. GREE was supposed to remove those units now
    going on well past 6+ months. So maybe they were smarter then the average player & bought bulk 100-200k
    valor units as opposed to the players seeing the shiny 660K valor units. If there are an interesting number
    of units like 2500 - 200-400K base units well there is part of the answer to that great defense.
    A level 189 cannot have the 600k planes, and if he bought them when the glitch was live, then he has to keep asking greeD to remove them and return the Valor points

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Being mainly a lurker here, I read most threads and replies and I've always found Mcdoc to be a very knowledgable member on this forum.
    When a respected member speaks out, instead of shooting him down, why not try listening! I agree with Mcdoc, I'm level 199 and have been top 50 to top 10 over the years and my defence is half that of the guy/girl in the spotlight.

I don't see what the big deal is? If you're legit then post up how you did it. I'd be the first to congratulate you on your achievements.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Starting a thread about someone with beast stats is horrible..looks bad, and is only asking for this type of banter.

McDoc, much respect to you, and with that said, if you say 7b isn't really a logical defensive stat that can be had without some type of unfair advantage, then your words are taken at face value, and odds are, you are absolutely right.

With no disrespect intended, next time just send a ticket with screenshots, and Let Gree Sort Them Out

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyflosser View Post
    It is mathematically impossible to reach Dragon Commander rank (1.11b BP) and still be Level 198 since each attack/raid gives you both BP and XP. Not to mention how to get 2500 x 1,000,000 valor without leveling up as well. Even if all the jets were bought before the android glitch was patched, they still cost 700k-1m valor each.

If the stat is legit it's not with valor units. At least, not legit valor units. Would have to be another way.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Being that level with that AD number can be explained by double boost building(s), judicious use of flag, purchase of units, and blood hound level pursuit of defensive boost units that benefit HIM - even to the point of whining to the faction when the faction does TOO well and misses the particular prize HE wanted.
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    You guys are wasting bytes of data. I've already said that the only way is for the player to purchase 100k units in the thousands to achieve the stats. It's then a judgement call as to whether you want to believe such a high roller wld be playing for that level of team. No sense debating further. Gree shound know whether they guy is enrolled in their gold program and when/how he those units and boosts. Let gree sort it out, you've done all that can be done already.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    You guys are wasting bytes of data. I've already said that the only way is for the player to purchase 100k units in the thousands to achieve the stats. It's then a judgement call as to whether you want to believe such a high roller wld be playing for that level of team. No sense debating further. Gree shound know whether they guy is enrolled in their gold program and when/how he those units and boosts. Let gree sort it out, you've done all that can be done already.
    I understand that and fully agree, however, are you not slightly curious as to how this player has achieved these stats? I mean if they have managed it legitimately then I'd love to know their strategy!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Really? "Let gree sort it out"???

I gotta agree with J1mcrane.

I hope the McDoc gets to come back in 24 hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Redacted for national security
    Last edited by Tony Snow; 11-10-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Snow View Post
    It's legit, I'm in the faction
    Please let us know in general terms how did he manage to achieve 7.8b DEF and stay at under level 200
    since you know it was done in a legit way, your explanation would make everyone stop making assumptions

Cheers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Redacted for national security
    Last edited by Tony Snow; 11-10-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Snow View Post
    His defense great 7billion anyways so it's all irrelevant.. there is a guy with 7billion defense but not sir, and his level higher than 198
    there are many many players with DEF over 7b, we know, but we are all curious about this particular member of your faction whom is under level 200, with an awesome 7.8b DEF

Funny how you say his 7B at his level is irrelevant when the whole focus of this thread is that 7.8B at level 198

it is very funny how 4 or 5 members of your factions have posted on this thread and NONE of you has been able to just say how he got his DEF so high............all you guys have been posting are comments to "change" the subject............

talk about things that make you go "hmmmm"