Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ? - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can confirm that that individual is no longer DL .... But it looks like they have a member who has multiple of a 6 Million attack unit .. Could this just be a display glitch ... Or did they not learn their lesson from the first 14 pages of this thread

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisthecoolest View Post
    I thought this thread was going to be bumped during this war. I believe the faction wanted to prove their innocence. So, what happened?
    It died after various members admitted that the DL account benefitted multiple boost buildings after first being confirmed by
    a player visiting & reviewing units of the DL's base. It is rather hard to continue to claim being clean when you've been caught
    red handed.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krill View Post
    Can confirm that that individual is no longer DL .... But it looks like they have a member who has multiple of a 6 Million attack unit .. Could this just be a display glitch ... Or did they not learn their lesson from the first 14 pages of this thread
    Damn, I called that one didn't I? Lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has anyone verified the multiple 8m units?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have SCreen shots from when I hit the playeR with the multiple units

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The player with the multiple units was a juicy target and I'm sure others have hit him.. If anyone else has noticed the extra unit feel free to post .... If your wondering who it is... I believe he's #1 target on dock bot scouting list for this faction

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Merc_mw;1418349]Off topic, but I'd like to correct a common mistake (although I'm not sure what a constitutional state is). Since MW is global, For example, in the UK a suspect who chooses to remain silent during police questioning may NOT then decide to speak at trial and the jurists MAY consider the silence a sign of guilt.

Brilliant comment mate! Furthermore, presumed innocence in the one specific country (out of so many) that the poster was referring to, applies only in a government court of law. We here are the court of public opinion, which has no such presumption. The public can think anything we want. I don't presume innocence for OJ Simpson, and the 5th Amendment can't make me.

I dont know if that lvl and def is possible or not, but I do know that deny, deny, deny is the only possible defense available if things are truly amiss, which has been the only response we've gotten so far. suspicious, yes. But so what? Their is a practical solution. Just put his stats in Dockbot and Google Docs Intel so that everyone knows to PA their DL next time, which solves 90% of the issue going forward regardless of whether fair or foul. Really not that big a deal in terms of WD placement either way. Enjoyed this thread though.