Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VanguardElite View Post
    McDoc okay so he has 7.8 billion defense and you have 7.6 billion attack. Clearly you lost. Do you need to go back to elementary school and learn math? Common core would teach you some.

If you lose a Single attack the DL loses about 10% of health no matter your attack and etc..

If you lose a Power Attack the DL loses 50% of their health.

If you win a Quick attack or Power Attack the DL loses all its health. Yes since you're not great with math it's 100% meaning your players can now hit the others.

Thank you for a very helpful explanation

clean language and very intellectual - much better than your previous post.

To to be honest - since the huge stat inflation a few cycles ago - I haven't had to do more that a single Attack to take down a DL. I haven't used a PA in a very long time - so I never took into consideration how many single hits with a loss it takes to drop a DL. I only ever remember 2 PA losses would take down a DL

So if you're certain that it takes 10 losses against the DL to drop him - I.e. 10% per hit - then I have truly learned something today and I thank you for that.

Now what I still don't know is how a level 198 player has 7.8 Billion defense - and especially why he isn't in the Top 3 tier :-)

I'm open and ready for another education on how this amazing feat is accomplished :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ^^ agree

Post Count
    I saw a lvl 255 that had 8.9B (granted his name was "im a hacker")

Top players who i know have been in the top 2 factions for a very long long time and are usually always in top 10 on solo events have 7-9 Billion

Suppose anything is possible with enough current LE units although not probable unless they retired from SUP/Warriors recently
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed, it's the most outlying level/defense stats i've seen by a very very large margin. The only 8-9bn defenses i've seen were level 250+. Level 189 is a huge difference.

Could be tons of gold, but otherwise very difficult.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a screen shot against him because that was the highest def I have ever seen..
    http://prntscr.com/54v0ih
    Last edited by HypeTonic; 11-09-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He would need to have completed all the LTQ's FLTQ's speed events and get the wrappers. Even then i dont see that def adding up to that high.. And his level would be closer to mine then way down there.

I would love to know how he did get his def up. Alot of my team could use this, be a turning point for us in WD
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The stats seem out of kilter to the level, but without knowing the boosts and unit combinations that the account has it's impossible to tell...

McDoc. For once there is actually a guide that tells you about the DL role. Go to the war screen and hit the ? In the right corner. DL has one hundred shield points. Each unsuccessful hit strips 10 shield points, each PA 50. Successful Attack kills DL...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Just got to say mcdoc has been on this forum long enough, has helped many people and has a good understanding of the game. If you had been on this forum longer than a couple months you would know that if he or anyone of the old timers on these make a thread it usually worth looking with an open mind.......now hush your mouth and respect your elders
    Get over yourself. Veteran or not, you complain about my faction members by calling them "hackers" any Of my faction members may and have taken offense because we have been around for over 2 years and we pride ourselves as being "clean" and "rule-abiding" players. So get over it.
    Last edited by Kunjan; 11-10-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Post Count
    McDoc....he could've purchased the account off the other forum we like to call "the darkside" there are some quite decent accounts for sale over there.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fought against this guy recently. Highest DL I have faced and we have fought almost all the top 10. Would love to know how he did it at such low level.

Post Count
    I have a direct screenshot of you calling him a hacker, as well as the rest of our team, from the messages you sent in Groupme.
    http://imgur.com/EDbvvBy

You can try and play this off however you like, but you act like respectable person on here where others are looking and lie to their face, but whine like a baby in private.
    Last edited by Kearnzy; 11-10-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kearnzy View Post
    I have a direct screenshot of you calling him a hacker, as well as the rest of our team, from the messages you sent in Groupme.

You can try and play this off however you like, but you act like respectable person on here where others are looking and lie to their face, but whine like a baby in private.
    We faced almost top 5-6 teams including (Sup-n-Pepa, Warrior Seals, SealTeam-6, VFF Legends, etc.,.). I never came across player account with more than 7B in defense stats. The max, defense that I saw from top 5-6 teams where less than 6B in defense. Of course, we matched your faction too but surprised to see 7.8B defense with low level account. I am not accusing any1 of hacking or cheating but would like to know how to build such a huge defense stats and stay in T100 faction.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

You are evading the issue and are trying to distract the thread. How about keeping it on point and offering an explanation. Your whining just makes you look more guilty.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

1- I agree with you McDoc, screw up by posting that to you guys, that was disrespectfull and he should apologize for it

2- It seems you are in the mentioned on title faction, would you care to let everyone know, how your DL was able to accomplish being at under level 200 get a 7.8B DEF ???

Of course you do not have to answer item #2, but by not doing so, you still give an answer to the forum which unfortunatly would be something like this " I cannot explain how in a legit way his DEF is so high" and regardless, I am sure that a few have already send a ticket to support acussing him

Well in any way, good luck

Cheers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I smell a rat in the DL hat...gold. And no way that account is legit...if it is prove it.