Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll tell you to send in tickets before Tadaah gets the chance.. this thread has been up for over 24 hours, we have already had tickets sent in and made all our inside jokes so now it's all about wasting your time *****ing about it.. keep on keeping on guys, without you we'd be years ahead of where we are now
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Snow View Post
    Anyways, I'll just leave it alone and let your minds run wild, I'll get humor in everyone wasting their time and effort over something that doesn't even exist.. please submit multiple tickets to Gree and I'll bookmark this page so when next WD comes around it'll be settled.
    Lol!

You're probably are under the impression that this is some sort of whitch hunt against your faction, it isn't!
    The guy in question has been identified by more than one person saying his defence is over 7b, you can't just laugh it off as a gree display error and expect it to go away!! Mcdoc had explained how he couldn't defeat him so those stats are for real.
    Play fair mate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I haven't trolled once since joining here, but man I'm loving it right now.. I can't even lie

See ya next war..and yes I'll start bumping this again then until someone replies Just for kicks... Unless I forget haha

both top something

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    Lol!

You're probably are under the impression that this is some sort of whitch hunt against your faction, it isn't!
    The guy in question has been identified by more than one person saying his defence is over 7b, you can't just laugh it off as a gree display error and expect it to go away!! Mcdoc had explained how he couldn't defeat him so those stats are for real.
    Play fair mate.

I understand what you're saying and see where the pics and bot saw it is what you all say it is, but I clearly see it as something very different so that's why I'm having fun with it and saying submit tickets.... Nothing personal to anyone here I just know what I know and something is very screwed up but not on our end.. or else like many have said why would he be on our team??

both top something

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is a very interesting thread.... I personally think that the owner of the account is not a hacker!

There are plenty of accounts in the 100s with very high DEF.

Example - There is a very well known camper who account is level 97, ATK 15B, DEF 10B......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Snow View Post
    I haven't trolled once since joining here, but man I'm loving it right now.. I can't even lie
    Its fun, isnt it?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Everyone in hard hatters don't worry about alot of these guys. Some of them are in factions that have been caught cheating or will soon be caught cheating. HH is a good faction that don't require peope to give up there life to play this game. They have good players and a good leader. But I do find it funny that peope that comment on this thread are also the same peope that have gotten gold and other game items off of monster and the other idiots that sell items.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by menmylac View Post
    This is a very interesting thread.... I personally think that the owner of the account is not a hacker!

There are plenty of accounts in the 100s with very high DEF.

Example - There is a very well known camper who account is level 97, ATK 15B, DEF 10B......
    Bahahah this made me laugh so much. Even if the person had bought 3000 of the most expensive LE unit he would still need to be in a faction that let him camp at the top...thus getting XP from rewards along the way. mathematically what you just described isn't even possible let alone probable.

Edit: Possible within the parameters of the game. Obviously you can hack and do that.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Come on guys.....seriously? Let's stick to the subject matter and stop leading the thread down a different path.By deliberately trolling a thread that is questioning the integrity of your whole faction isn't doing you any favours.

I believe the subject matter was how this guy managed to get his/her defence that high. It's no display error and has been proven that by a couple on here who tried to defeat the person. I believe that Tony Snow is saying no one on his faction has defence stats that high but they obviously do because it would'nt of been brought up as an issue. Just out of interest, what defence stats does your DL actually have?
    Again, I'm not out to cause an issue here, just think for the sake of your factions integrity it is important for you to maybe treat this subject with a little more openness so as to calm the situation.

Post Count
    I am not in hard hatters but I do know of the leader and some of there players. I just find it funny certain peope on this thread are questioning peope when they are involved with buying items or even accounts from peope. If peope want to keep this thread on topic then tell the people that cheat themselves to get off the thread. Also nobody from hard hatters have to say anything to anyone on this thread. Gree knows about it so if the dl is cheating then he will be banned, if it's gree's fault then his stats will be changed, and if his stats are real then HH will still have a strong dl next war

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiens View Post
    I smell a rat in the DL hat...gold. And no way that account is legit...if it is prove it.
    Just out of curiosity - i'm not defending him or anything, was tapping him during battle cos was giving very good pts, but... HOW do you prove his act LEGIT?... Probably much harder to prove than whether he isn't legit, no?... If, say, some SUP player was brewing some mini getting all toys with bonuses, then did just select fltq, went on solo leaderboards, crates, bought bunch of newly baked gold units, then sold such account - why not?... Just saying, maybe i'm wrong, but it's possible, and no, 7.8b def isn't the highest in the game, maybe in sub 200's lvls so... Oh, and in GREE world - everything is possible, they invented GREE-math

Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Really? "Let gree sort it out"???

I gotta agree with J1mcrane.

I hope the McDoc gets to come back in 24 hours.
    I saw McDoc post in another media format that he wasn't banned for this thread but rather for "insulting the staff" in another thread about being tricked into spending gold - which that entire thread was deleted. Sorry to get off topic. I would also like to learn the great strategy of how to get 7.8 billion defense on an account that is only level 198 and only playing in the Top 100 tier. Maybe this guy in question has a unique strategy that has escaped everyone else or maybe there is some "trick" just now coming to light. Enquiring minds want to know and I for one am glad that this thread has put a spotlight on this issue so we can either all learn how to improve our defense or we can hope that a manipulated account gets the ax

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    I saw McDoc post in another media format that he wasn't banned for this thread but rather for "insulting the staff" in another thread about being tricked into spending gold - which that entire thread was deleted. Sorry to get off topic. I would also like to learn the great strategy of how to get 7.8 billion defense on an account that is only level 198 and only playing in the Top 100 tier. Maybe this guy in question has a unique strategy that has escaped everyone else or maybe there is some "trick" just now coming to light. Enquiring minds want to know and I for one am glad that this thread has put a spotlight on this issue so we can either all learn how to improve our defense or we can hope that a manipulated account gets the ax
    For every one they kill, five are born to fill the void.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    Just out of curiosity - i'm not defending him or anything, was tapping him during battle cos was giving very good pts, but... HOW do you prove his act LEGIT?... Probably much harder to prove than whether he isn't legit, no?... If, say, some SUP player was brewing some mini getting all toys with bonuses, then did just select fltq, went on solo leaderboards, crates, bought bunch of newly baked gold units, then sold such account - why not?... Just saying, maybe i'm wrong, but it's possible, and no, 7.8b def isn't the highest in the game, maybe in sub 200's lvls so... Oh, and in GREE world - everything is possible, they invented GREE-math

Which would make it an non legit account ;-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiens View Post
    Which would make it an non legit account ;-)
    Well, by ToS of GREE it would [which is a total and absurd babble of nonsensical useless contract that tells us all to basically F&#$k off], but overall it wouldn't be a 'hacked' account, maybe passed on to somebody 'against the rules' or how about if that player simply stepped down his acct to a lower ranked faction?... In couple cycles he wouldn't be getting top rewards and would slowly slip into mediocre player again... I'm just speculating possible non-hacked stats like that, that's all, because GREE assured us there's no possible ways to hack stats anymore. So i trust them, don't you? ^_^