Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ? - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone know how to report the above acct that posted some sort of ad in Vietnamese? That acct needs to get removed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    Anyone know how to report the above acct that posted some sort of ad in Vietnamese? That acct needs to get removed.
    yeah, everyone needs to hit 'report' in the bottom left.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post

Hit the little tiny Triangle with the Exclaimiation point - it's at the bottom left of every post.

A window will pop up - just type "Spam" and submit.

This is supposedly sends an "Alert" message to the forum managers the next time they log in so they can clean up spam right away :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With the new Inventory System, you can look at your units and see what is included in your defense army.

It is a nice new feature you can see your weakest unit and strongest units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sent spam report and explained hard hatters are a bunch of p.ussies and cheaters who have no honor. I hope community managers come on here and people have the SS ready to send

Consistent Contributor Reversal's Avatar
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Post removed.

Thank you for reporting all of you, we're trying to find a solution for Vietnamese spammers something like a word filter or something or a name block, they keep switching IP Addresses even if we ban them but it's being worked on!

Carry on

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    Sent spam report and explained hard hatters are a bunch of p.ussies and cheaters who have no honor. I hope community managers come on here and people have the SS ready to send
    Really Mikelord? And do you know who all is in Hard Hatters? If you're the same Mikelord that was once upon a time in SC, then I can say the same about you. Chew on that for a bit (and I'm excluding the cheater part cause I don't know if you are or not, but I'll assume you are not a cheater).

I'm going to start here by posting this question to all those here: Who here has never taken advantage of a glitch created by GREE?

There is a current glitch created by GREE whether intentional or unintentional I have no idea. Who knows what goes through the programmers and managers minds there at GREE. But currently the ILTQ going on is glitched as I'm sure you are all aware. I'd like to see by a show of posts who here is not taking advantage of this glitch? And for all those that are taking advantage of it need to keep quit posting.

Submit your tickets and let GREE take care of it if there is a hacker in their midst.

Of course, I know there are plenty out there, like Mikelord, that enjoy drama (and are drama queens) that will just pick apart my post here and continue to post.
    Last edited by veeridian; 11-16-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    From the leader of Hard HATTERS:

"To all of you posting on here and bashing the Hard Hatters (Who have booted at least 5 people in the past for hacking), please get a few things straight. I have known that Our DL's account has a built in glitch that Gree has created. It's quite a long story, but at one point, The person in question sold all of his buildings and stopped playing the game. You have all seen multiple bases with only a command center there, so this happens often. A few weeks pass, and he decides that he wants to play again. He emails Gree to restore all of his buildings and they eventually do. He instantly finds out that his stats read one amount, but his stats are MUCH higher when he attacks, and also found out later the same happens when he is attacked.

Now, I didn't want to put him as DL for the longest time, because of this very instance. I decided after much thought, that Gree's mistake is Gree's mistake, and somebody will use this guy for a DL, SO WHY NOT US?!?! We have all been screwed by Gree time and time again, and we all know that this game will NOT be here forever (IE- the stat inflation), so seize the day and battle with the best.

This person has NEVER hacked. This person has sent MULTIPLE emails to Gree explaining his situation. He had his fun in the sun with this account, but he has realized, months ago, that he would rather have his account be normal again instead of being banned or being called a hacker.

I REALLY appreciate the ones that stepped up to defend the Hard HATTERS, and I'm a little upset with a few people instantly throwing stones without knowing all the facts.

So be it. What happens next will happen no matter what I or the DL or anyone on this thread will do."

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why not ask him to delete his duplicated buildings?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Hit the little tiny Triangle with the Exclaimiation point - it's at the bottom left of every post.

A window will pop up - just type "Spam" and submit.

This is supposedly sends an "Alert" message to the forum managers the next time they log in so they can clean up spam right away :-)
    Spam gone in a short time - must be working :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Post Count
    Spam gone in a short time - must be working :-)
    We get email with your reports,so we act fast
    Thanks for pressing that triangle,you are helping to make this forum a cleaner and better place without spams or insults
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    We get email with your reports,so we act fast
    Thanks for pressing that triangle,you are helping to make this forum a cleaner and better place without spams or insults
    My advise, if the board is still asking the same new joiner question as human verification about the dog and fox, you may want to add a mass of alternative different questions.. I assume people have coded the answer

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by veeridian View Post
    I'm going to start here by posting this question to all those here: Who here has never taken advantage of a glitch created by GREE?

There is a current glitch created by GREE . . . the ILTQ going on is glitched as I'm sure you are all aware. I'd like to see by a show of posts who here is not taking advantage of this glitch? And for all those that are taking advantage of it need to keep quit posting
    The difference here is:

1) The current Gree ILTQ issue is a system wide problem. By simply running through the quest goals as presented in the game - the game itself is giving triple credit - nothing is being done by the players to cause this and it affects EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE GAME

2). I know someone will try to say this guy with multiple boost buildings got them from Gree and wasn't his fault - Nice cover story - but if this were true - THOUSANDS of accounts would have had the same issue - so I'm not buying this weak excuse. I know several people who chose to "experiment" with their account and caused anomalies - this seems more of a likely story

3) Regardless of how this player got multiple boost buildings "by accident" - the leader of a faction CHOSE to make him their DL - which no matter how you try to explain it away - the leader of Hard Hatters is a coward and a cheat for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by veeridian View Post
    From the leader of Hard HATTERS:

Now, I didn't want to put him as DL for the longest time, because of this very instance. I decided after much thought, that Gree's mistake is Gree's mistake, and somebody will use this guy for a DL, SO WHY NOT US?!?! . . .

. . . I'm a little upset with a few people instantly throwing stones without knowing all the facts. . . ."
    Weak Sauce!

1) Leader didn't come here in person - Coward
    2) "why not us" - no leadership with any integrity would come to this conclusion - Cheater
    3) This was obviously not a "mistake" as the leader has admitted he made this account DL on purpose - Haction!
    4) Every member of Hard Hatters should be forever ashamed of this cheating tactic taken by their leader

At at least we now know the truth and I hope other respected members of this community will make a stand against this Haction and publically rebuke them for purposely cheating during WD.

This thread has served its purpose to flush out the truth

Hard Hackers Haction Has no Honor !
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 11-17-2014 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Mods: Feel free to lock this thread anytime - it's usefulness has been served

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice little story he sent you. Except most remember all of the posts they made in the very beginning of this thread claiming 100% innocence for this reason and that (none of which are the ones he sent you), which were quickly deleted after the factions members could get their stories straight. Faction leader said one thing, tony snow something completely different. Not sure if I remember what the others wrote as reasons. They've lied since the beginning but now are telling the truth? Yeah, ok.

If this was the truth, he sold all his buildings off before, why not sell the offending buildings off again? Tell you why. Because he's most likely one of the people that glitched the system by selling off his base, started rebuilding, and then asked gree to restore his stuff so he ended up with the doubles. The same kind of "person" who screwed all those that have since legitimately sold buildings by mistake since Gree will no longer restore those buildings.

He may not be a hacker, he may not even be a cheat, but what he did is a POS move if I ever saw one.
    Last edited by Adm. J(K96); 11-17-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    The difference here is:

1) The current Gree ILTQ issue is a system wide problem. By simply running through the quest goals as presented in the game - the game itself is giving triple credit - nothing is being done by the players to cause this and it affects EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE GAME

2). I know someone will try to say this guy with multiple boost buildings got them from Gree and wasn't his fault - Nice cover story - but if this were true - THOUSANDS of accounts would have had the same issue - so I'm not buying this weak excuse. I know several people who chose to "experiment" with their account and caused anomalies - this seems more of a likely story

3) Regardless of how this player got multiple boost buildings "by accident" - the leader of a faction CHOSE to make him their DL - which no matter how you try to explain it away - the leader of Hard Hatters is a coward and a cheat for doing so.

Weak Sauce!

1) Leader didn't come here in person - Coward
    2) "why not us" - no leadership with any integrity would come to this conclusion - Cheater
    3) This was obviously not a "mistake" as the leader has admitted he made this account DL on purpose - Haction!
    4) Every member of Hard Hatters should be forever ashamed of this cheating tactic taken by their leader

At at least we now know the truth and I hope other respected members of this community will make a stand against this Haction and publically rebuke them for purposely cheating during WD.

This thread has served its purpose to flush out the truth

Hard Hackers Haction Has no Honor !
    Completely agree, weak ass response. "Why not us?" Trust he doesn't use that same logic when trying to explain things to his kids. Seriously, no response would have been better than what was posted. Just solidifies that the faction is crap. Time for a leadership change.... Look forward to spanking this team in WD.

Gree should ban this entire faction and take away their units from the past WD event. No further probing required. The proof is there, some idiot leader decided to use an account that he knew was juiced to gain an advantage. Time to delete this faction and wipe it away.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 11-17-2014 at 03:35 AM.