Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ? - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNI View Post
    "Gree should close this thread"
    Why is that? Because you were caught? You guys must have known this would come out at some stage, wouldn't be suprised you knew the situation at time of player recruitment and was prime reason for accepting said player. You've been caught out, now suck it up like men!
    lol JimNI... don't accuse when you know nothing but what others have said. You don't know the whole story and you never will because you are too close-minded. GREE should close this thread to stop all the bickering. The point was made and has been dealt with within the faction. What GREE decides to do next is up to them.
    I guess if you want to continue beating a dead horse go for it. It won't get any deader.

Post Count
    A simple solution would be to delete the buildings. Its not rocket science! Gree then doesn't have to remove them.

Why would the DL not do this in the first place???? The benefit of having a 7.8bil def obviously outweighs doing the right thing it seems?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Where did the ".......moooooooo" comments go?

....ah yes...down the toilet, with your Faction's credibility.
    As far as I'm aware, that was not someone from our faction. If I'm wrong, I apologize for those comments, but I believe someone was just trolling the thread and making random assumptions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hard Hackers are a disgrace and should all be banned imo. You have knowingly harboured a hacker and your whole faction have gained from his cheating!! Reading this entire thread from the beginning makes interesting reading and it's great seeing you all dig yourselves a hole that you cannot get out of.

Tadaaah, please ban this Haction and all it's cheating members.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zineye12 View Post
    A simple solution would be to delete the buildings. Its not rocket science! Gree then doesn't have to remove them.

Why would the DL not do this in the first place???? The benefit of having a 7.8bil def obviously outweighs doing the right thing it seems?
    DING DING DING! Beat me to the punch. Waiting on Gree to fix a problem that the player can fix in seconds means they are not a legitimate player. I always hear "ohh it won't let me delete that" really because i can delete all of my buildings and ive encountered other players who were honorable enough to delete their extra boost buildings when the same situation occured.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like people trashing this guy ,if anyone else had this glitch here that wouldn't be here *****ing. that problem the same people *****ing probably was airplane glitchers that sad , honestly I got two boost building .. I deleted my infranty building while collecting my money and game lag out imagine that gree messed up . so send in ticket to gree fix it thinking wouldn't fix it gree added another one gree actually fixed for me added other building ...I Send multiple ticket to gree about it , they finally told me that wasn't me that used a out side source get the building .. That It was there fault for the mistake just like when have screw like on ltq don't take units . that wouldn't take away the building because was there fault .. Maybe ask the guy before yall judge .

Banned
    Post Count
    It was questioned about whether it was legit or not. Answered were of course, got this unit or that boost. Tried to hide the truth the whole time. Then they got caught and tried to blame it on Gree.

Maybe try using complete and coherent sentences before you post.

Post Count
    This has been an entertaining read. It really breaks down into three things that cause the furor.

1. Is the DL a cheater? Assuming he does have 2 boost buildings via any method and has chosen not to sell one the answer is YES. GREE is unresponsive to tickets on cheat/hacks, I know that first hand. but a player can fix their own account. He chose not to. He should be banned.

2. Is the faction leader also guilty? Here I was on the fence UNTIL the leader of Hard Hatters message was posted. Then it all became crystal clear and I appreciate his (her?) effort to clear it up. First, let me ask every officer here, are you familiar with all 59 other bases in your faction? Neither am I. The fact that the leader has such intimate knowledge of this base speaks to the complicity in the decision to make the player the DL. So based on his (her?) own statement the guilt is evident. The faction leader chose to put a hacker as DL. Penalize him (her?) as appropriate.

3. Are the other faction players also condoning hacking? Again I refer to a player's knowledge of the other 59. It is,likely they have little,knowledge of the hack. I assume most would not condone the hacker being put in DL role. Only those that speak out here in defense of the move have soiled their reputation. They should be ashamed to continue doing so.

I would venture there are upstanding honorable players who had no knowledge of the leader's decision to endorse hacking. To those players I would say, send me a PM as we are looking for honorable players who still go hard at the game.
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok...so how is this post still not locked? Regardless, of the player and the legitimacy of the account this post is in violation of the forum rules. Yes, I believe the player should be investigated and action taken accordingly.

I have no affiliation with said player or this faction. But if the OP wants players to play by the rules in the game, then said poster should play by the rules of the forum. LMAO. Oh....tadaaaaah where are you????

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Abusing a glitch and using hacking tools is still against the Terms of Service and is punishable by ban. If you happen to come across one of these, Gree urges you to report it rather than use it. If you are found using a glitch, bug, hack or anything that would exploit the game, you will probably be banned.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    This has been an entertaining read. It really breaks down into three things that cause the furor.

1. Is the DL a cheater? Assuming he does have 2 boost buildings via any method and has chosen not to sell one the answer is YES. GREE is unresponsive to tickets on cheat/hacks, I know that first hand. but a player can fix their own account. He chose not to. He should be banned.

2. Is the faction leader also guilty? Here I was on the fence UNTIL the leader of Hard Hatters message was posted. Then it all became crystal clear and I appreciate his (her?) effort to clear it up. First, let me ask every officer here, are you familiar with all 59 other bases in your faction? Neither am I. The fact that the leader has such intimate knowledge of this base speaks to the complicity in the decision to make the player the DL. So based on his (her?) own statement the guilt is evident. The faction leader chose to put a hacker as DL. Penalize him (her?) as appropriate.

3. Are the other faction players also condoning hacking? Again I refer to a player's knowledge of the other 59. It is,likely they have little,knowledge of the hack. I assume most would not condone the hacker being put in DL role. Only those that speak out here in defense of the move have soiled their reputation. They should be ashamed to continue doing so.

I would venture there are upstanding honorable players who had no knowledge of the leader's decision to endorse hacking. To those players I would say, send me a PM as we are looking for honorable players who still go hard at the game.
    Well said Merc

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I reported to gree like said not trying hide it .. They will never take it from him if they do then they would have take all the units everybody ever earned from gree mistake ... Even now everybody using a gree glitch to finish the current ltq .. if gree take this guy building than they have take everybody unit they earned from gree mess up that about 70% of all your units lol .. It is no different from using this glitch nobody in here would delete the building if gree screwed up .. plan and simple only reason people are conplaining because they don't have it same as the airplane glitch only people that complaining was android users .. so how is it different really from earning a unit by a gree mistake ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "Probably"

....so there is a chance that using a glitch/bug/hack etc. will NOT get someone banned?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Plain and simple / when sent in tickets basicly said they know of the problem , and it was not my fault and I didn't do anything outside of game to get building and they wouldn't take it way. It was there fault if they would have take away the building they have take away ever unit ever earned thru glitch that would be impossible . Ticket was not exact words but was close this over 3 year ago sent this in so give me break

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by socomloser View Post
    I reported to gree like said not trying hide it .. They will never take it from him if they do then they would have take all the units everybody ever earned from gree mistake ... Even now everybody using a gree glitch to finish the current ltq .. if gree take this guy building than they have take everybody unit they earned from gree mess up that about 70% of all your units lol .. It is no different from using this glitch nobody in here would delete the building if gree screwed up .. plan and simple only reason people are conplaining because they don't have it same as the airplane glitch only people that complaining was android users .. so how is it different really from earning a unit by a gree mistake ?
    Sorry but your statement is incorrect. First out of the dozens reports with duplicate boost buildings this is the first ive ever heard of support saying you can keep it (not saying that can't happen because they don't communicate with each other very well) also gree does one thing but then does another all of the time. An extra boost building simply doesn't ADD 20% defense to someones stats. It then becomes a multiplier thus vastly increasing the strength of the player. If i had an extra boost building i would delete IMMEDIATELY. I never used the airplane glitch and made over a dozen reports on how players were achieving the glitch to gree. I am doing the current LTQ but i haven't spend gold to quickly finish. (you have to finish day 1 regardless of what gree chooses to do with the event so i'm still pounding out masters and should finish quickly but gree obviously can go back and take days 2 and 3 away forcing everyone to finish) You are comparing apples and Oranges but gree certainly can and has cherry picked which mistakes they will fix and which ones they wont.

Quote Originally Posted by socomloser View Post
    Plain and simple / when sent in tickets basicly said they know of the problem , and it was not my fault and I didn't do anything outside of game to get building and they wouldn't take it way. It was there fault if they would have take away the building they have take away ever unit ever earned thru glitch that would be impossible . Ticket was not exact words but was close this over 3 year ago sent this in so give me break
    Close to 3 years ago? The game came out close to 3 years ago. (December of 2011 officially) So now you deleted all of your buildings and requested them back when the game was first released?
    Last edited by Thief; 11-17-2014 at 11:10 AM.
    VFF Legends