Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Exclamation Hard Hatters DL Defense - Super Charged ?

Faction: Hard Hatters
    DL - Sir - Level 198 Defense 7.8 Billion

My bonuses give me 541 allies and take his defensive allies down to 473
    Is there REALLY a Legit level 198 account with 7.802 Billion defense when dropped to 473 Allies ?

my 7.6 billion attack only took down his defense by 10%
    another player with almost 4 billion did a PA and only brought it down to 25%
    a third player had to hit him to take down DL

i thought Gree completely disabled the Defense Skill points because they just couldn't stop the Defense Skill Point Hackers ? ? ? ?

Or is this some other phenomenon ?

I checked each of his top 45 Defense units and he only had 2 "Silent" units that I had a zero on and I have the 6m stats Night Rider Unit that he doesn't have so my units should have totally out scored him and my defense is only 3 billion

Mickey IRL - if you're still around I would love your opinion on this

something just doesn't add up here

I smell a Rat under that Hard Hat.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looking at raw units are not good enough, his def boosts could be very high, just saying

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It was definitely surprising to see when we faced them.. Only DL we faced that Couldnt be defeated with 1 hit (not PA)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VanguardElite View Post
    Do you have down syndrome or something? LOL. I don't have a lot of units than most people and I can still beat them? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I HACK? HUH? DOES IT YOU ****ING MORON. You sir. Need to get some more brains. Now stop whining you little ****. You have your little motto of not whining and ****. You just broke. Now good day sir.
    Why did you throw an 'LOL' in there? Hey McDoc, do you have a solution, like your signature states?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Did you check the old intel? His stats have always been high like that. It's not some new insane hack that no one knows about, maybe you should do some research and think things through before accusing others of cheating.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VanguardElite View Post
    Do you have down syndrome or something? LOL. I don't have a lot of units than most people and I can still beat them? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I HACK? HUH? DOES IT YOU ****ING MORON. You sir. Need to get some more brains. Now stop whining you little ****. You have your little motto of not whining and ****. You just broke. Now good day sir.
    what a disrespectful troll. Do you kiss your mother in her basement with that juvenile foul mouth ?

The only people I ever see with that much bitterness and hatred are the most pitiful people who hate their own lives so much that have nothing to offer the world except to spew foul remarks with no intellectual meaning.

Case in point - you have 4 post in 11 months - so now I am curious to go look at your other 3 posts to see how "elite" you are

smh

Quote Originally Posted by Kearnzy View Post
    Did you check the old intel? His stats have always been high like that. It's not some new insane hack that no one knows about, maybe you should do some research and think things through before accusing others of cheating.

if someone with 7.6 Billion attack points hits someone with 7.8 Billion defense - it should take their Defense Leader Health bar down to 90% - NOT only take thier health bar down by only 10%

I also never called this guy a hacker - I said the Defense Skill points were disabled because Gree couldn't stop the Skill point hack - I simply asked if this was some other phenomenon.

As as far as units go - there are only about 55 units out right now that have more than 1 million stats - which I have almost all of them - so beyond that - most people have about 2000 Growlers to make up a majority of their fighting force. Like I said - with a very similar inventorty to his - I only manage a 3 Billion defense - seems curious this guy can pull off more than double that with 7.8 Billion AND only be a level 198

No matter what % defense bonuses he has as I have almost all of them myself.

Like I said - something doesn't add up here
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    Hey McDoc, do you have a solution, like your signature states?
    Actually - I started this thread in search of a solution to this mystery.

I truly want to know what legit strategy this guy used to get 7.8 Billion defense so I can follow his lead.

However - I have only come across one other player I couldn't beat with a single hit - so obviously this account seems "extraordinary" and Super Charged

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Faction: Hard Hatters
    DL - Sir - Level 198 Defense 7.8 Billion

My bonuses give me 541 allies and take his defensive allies down to 473
    Is there REALLY a Legit level 198 account with 7.802 Billion defense when dropped to 473 Allies ?

my 7.6 billion attack only took down his defense by 10%
    another player with almost 4 billion did a PA and only brought it down to 25%
    a third player had to hit him to take down DL

i thought Gree completely disabled the Defense Skill points because they just couldn't stop the Defense Skill Point Hackers ? ? ? ?

Or is this some other phenomenon ?

I checked each of his top 45 Defense units and he only had 2 "Silent" units that I had a zero on and I have the 6m stats Night Rider Unit that he doesn't have so my units should have totally out scored him and my defense is only 3 billion

Mickey IRL - if you're still around I would love your opinion on this

something just doesn't add up here

I smell a Rat under that Hard Hat.
    1. Why so salty?
    2. You are a hypocrit and it's a fact so don't deny it as your signature is proof.
    3. Get over it. Stat inflation hasn't helped everyone's attack necessarily. Try using 20% rule. If you don't know what that is, you really don't need to be calling someone else out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    what a disrespectful troll. Do you kiss your mother in her basement with that juvenile foul mouth ?

The only people I ever see with that much bitterness and hatred are the most pitiful people who hate their own lives so much that have nothing to offer the world except to spew foul remarks with no intellectual meaning.

Case in point - you have 4 post in 11 months - so now I am curious to go look at your other 3 posts to see how "elite" you are

smh

if someone with 7.6 Billion attack points hits someone with 7.8 Billion defense - it should take their Defense Leader Health bar down to 90% - NOT only take thier health bar down by only 10%

I also never called this guy a hacker - I said the Defense Skill points were disabled because Gree couldn't stop the Skill point hack - I simply asked if this was some other phenomenon.

As as far as units go - there are only about 55 units out right now that have more than 1 million stats - which I have almost all of them - so beyond that - most people have about 2000 Growlers to make up a majority of their fighting force. Like I said - with a very similar inventorty to his - I only manage a 3 Billion defense - seems curious this guy can pull off more than double that with 7.8 Billion AND only be a level 198

No matter what % defense bonuses he has as I have almost all of them myself.

Like I said - something doesn't add up here
    The hit taking only 10% is correct. It takes 2 failed PAs or 10 failed normal attacks to defeat the DL.
    His defense is odd. I haven't seen sup or osw's DL this wd but they (more so sup) should have the strongest defence person in the game. I haven't seen a DL over 7 billion this wd yet.
    TKM - OFFICER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunjan View Post
    you really don't need to be calling someone else out.

Why is it SO Hard to understand that this guys account seems WAY over the top of all the accounts out there and therefore lends itself to legitimate review ?

I havent called him a hacker

I am simply trying to discover the legitimate path to 7.8 Billion defense if there is one

if this guys account is completely legit - I will praise him for his unique accomplishment and do my best to imitate his successful results.

edit: if this account has been hacked - then this IS the place to call him out
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 11-09-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow. 7.8B Defense at Level 198?

I usually see only that kind of defense numbers with players at Level 300.

Most of the inflation has been with attack bonuses. Not too many defense bonuses out there.

I agree that is unusual to take that many hits to take a DL down from people with high attack stats.

I want to know too how he got to 7.8B Defense and stay at such a low level.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 11-09-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunjan View Post
    1. Why so salty?
    2. You are a hypocrit and it's a fact so don't deny it as your signature is proof.
    3. Get over it. Stat inflation hasn't helped everyone's attack necessarily. Try using 20% rule. If you don't know what that is, you really don't need to be calling someone else out.
    Just got to say mcdoc has been on this forum long enough, has helped many people and has a good understanding of the game. If you had been on this forum longer than a couple months you would know that if he or anyone of the old timers on these make a thread it usually worth looking with an open mind.......now hush your mouth and respect your elders
    Have you loved your llama today?

dummies

McDoc okay so he has 7.8 billion defense and you have 7.6 billion attack. Clearly you lost. Do you need to go back to elementary school and learn math? Common core would teach you some.

If you lose a Single attack the DL loses about 10% of health no matter your attack and etc..

If you lose a Power Attack the DL loses 50% of their health.

If you win a Quick attack or Power Attack the DL loses all its health. Yes since you're not great with math it's 100% meaning your players can now hit the others.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Wow. 7.8B Defense at Level 198?

I usually see only that kind of defense numbers with players at Level 300.

Most of the inflation has been with attack bonuses. Not too many defense bonuses out there.

I agree that is unusual to take that many hits to take a DL down from people with high attack stats.

I want to know too how he got to 7.8B Defense and stay at such a low level.
    The only logical way would be for the player to have purchased a couple thousand 100k units with gold. Now the only question is whether a player would spend so much money playing on that level of team.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Actually took me a little love tap.... ������ shown the ss to some friends in Sup and they were really surprised