The end of MW.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The end of MW.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

The end of MW.

Well I've now left the game for good. (let the flames for posting a goodbye begin).

My stats are random every time I load ranging from 25M to 775M I've been farmed by people with 20% of my defense.

The new glitch/hack that allows people to see my collections times makes the game far too tedious to even bother with.

This was a good game now let it die.

I should have left a long time ago but there was a tiny hope they would fix the mess too bad they haven't and it's even worse now. 80% of the time my vault doesn't even appear unless I load the game 3 times. My buildings don't show if they have been hit.

I get raided for zero cash but even after 6 restarts it doesn't show me what was hit.

Just a total mess.

it was fun, the factions and the friends helped me stay but the game is so messed up I can't even bother to try.

Now gree had bought Group me... Guess what isn't working right now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    Well I've now left the game for good. (let the flames for posting a goodbye begin).

My stats are random every time I load ranging from 25M to 775M I've been farmed by people with 20% of my defense.

The new glitch/hack that allows people to see my collections times makes the game far too tedious to even bother with.

This was a good game now let it die.

I should have left a long time ago but there was a tiny hope they would fix the mess too bad they haven't and it's even worse now. 80% of the time my vault doesn't even appear unless I load the game 3 times. My buildings don't show if they have been hit.

I get raided for zero cash but even after 6 restarts it doesn't show me what was hit.

Just a total mess.

it was fun, the factions and the friends helped me stay but the game is so messed up I can't even bother to try.

Now gree had bought Group me... Guess what isn't working right now.
    I understand a frustration but be patient and wait a little.Dev are working to fix the problems.
    Stay because of your faction and your friends..
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    I understand a frustration but be patient and wait a little.Dev are working to fix the problems.
    Stay because of your faction and your friends..
    No, Gree needs us as customers. I will say farewell to everyone leaving, I have 8 accounts and what happens on Monday with the new fix will decide whether I hang it up for good and spend my money elsewhere.

Aside from the horrendous quality control recently, I have at no time felt wanted or valued by Gree so, when people quit (as they have from my own faction since the cluster fubar this week just gone), only an idiot would be surprised.

Once people are gone, that's it Gree. You should have had people giving a damn and working round the clock to restore service but you didn't/couldn't.

If anyone wants to do some XBOX online gaming, my GT is mashman99. The games we cheaper than buying gold too!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My faction has no update issues but are getting bad matchups, no wonder people are leaving.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree sure as hell didn't buy Groupme.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could be Adm. J(K96) just random gossip I shouldn't have added onto my post.

Banned
    Post Count
    It is. Groupme is owned by Skype, which is owned by Microsoft. Grees pockets aren't deep enough, nor are their games close to having a lifespan long enough to warrant them buying it.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There's an update expected on Monday?

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovman View Post
    There's an update expected on Monday?
    It was expected on Friday gone, it's with Apple for approval but, given the recent issues, I hope they do more than just a rubber stamp exercise as well as sanction the vendor on some level for the recent issues which have been reported to them.
    Last edited by AfterHours-Oliver; 11-09-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's reportedly with apple. No way of knowing if we were lied to once again or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    Could be Adm. J(K96) just random gossip I shouldn't have added onto my post.
    hahaha i know u didnt seriously believe what someone told u about groupme? LMFAO!!!!!!! gree is no where near the status of microsoft..do a little research before u post rumors and save ur self from looking silly bc u are mad about doing a update..i never do updates when they first come out especially when nothing is broken on the current version i have at time
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why would anyone wait around for yet another fix? Just Like any abusive relationship, get out now! No matter what they promise you, you will get another beating.........

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsVoice View Post
    Why would anyone wait around for yet another fix? Just Like any abusive relationship, get out now! No matter what they promise you, you will get another beating.........
    The best advice ever. I did that two years ago. I've never regretted it. I hope they heed your wisdom.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Been thinking of leaving myself. Costing WAY too much energy to do the ltq's and fltq's, and there are so many cheating factions now it's ridiculous. New players can't get anywhere. I'm at 127m attack, and the only raids I find are people between 300m, and 2 billion! The temp bonuses are just worthless, too many crashes and glitches, and I can't even recruit anyone anymore because people would much rather join a top 100 faction, which at least 1,000 factions are claiming they are.... Yaaaah.

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=DragCro;1416682]I understand a frustration but be patient and wait a little.Dev are working to fix the problems.

endless waiting...