GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic game gone bad

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Fantastic game gone bad

What used to be a fantastic game has now become unplayable wise old saying don't mess with it because you will only break it and that's what Gree have done so I guess this is where real life now begins again and no more pulling hair out over a game that does not work cheers Gree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    What used to be a fantastic game has now become unplayable wise old saying don't mess with it because you will only break it and that's what Gree have done so I guess this is where real life now begins again and no more pulling hair out over a game that does not work cheers Gree
    Hello Carl.

Game will be fixed.I understand the frustration but this is just temporary problem..
    Im shure dev are working to fix this
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Dragco, if you were truly familiar with the happenings around here you would know its about far more than what has (more like what hasn't) transpired this weekend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm sure they will add this to the list right behind fixing the individual leaders board in WD. How many years has that been using team stats for? Gree has a proven track record of not fixing problems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hello Carl.

Game will be fixed.I understand the frustration but this is just temporary problem..
    Hi DragCro, I know that you are a fellow player like the rest of us who is being hung out to dry by Gree but based on the current track record of severely broken fixes do you in your heart actually believe that they will listen to us and fix this disaster?

I honestly appreciate you trying to put a brave face to this catastrophe and to try and help, but I don't think this is actually going to help in the long run because folks are just going to use you for target practice which sucks because it is not your fault.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Hi DragCro, I know that you are a fellow player like the rest of us who is being hung out to dry by Gree but based on the current track record of severely broken fixes do you in your heart actually believe that they will listen to us and fix this disaster?

I honestly appreciate you trying to put a brave face to this catastrophe and to try and help, but I don't think this is actually going to help in the long run because folks are just going to use you for target practice which sucks because it is not your fault.
    Thanks Agent Orange for kind words.
    You are a good man i see that!
    But i really believe this can be fixed at least bigger bugs,for smaller ones as we all know need more time,that we know from our experience with the game
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Communication is the missing variable

Better communications followed by prompt responses will go a very long way to restore my faith and joy in the game.

I've learned to lower my expectations to reduce disappointment.

I still play throughout the day; participate in my faction events; but spending is curtailed for now.

For me the biggest new disappointment are the buildings. The only building that could or should be transparent, is the glass one! Yes, in real life, you can see through it; all other base buildings should be buildings: blocking vision, protecting smaller buildings, offering refuge for wandering characters.

Carry on!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello Carl.

1. You've just popped up one day as moderator.
    2. You are useless. None of your posts help us in any way.
    3. Please Stop.

Edit: Sorry for the rant, I get pimples everytime I see your GREEn nonsense
    Last edited by ju100; 11-09-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hello Carl.

Sorry DragCro. But assuming the "dev are working to fix this" over the weekend is very unlikely.

They made the fix and waiting for Apple approval. 2nd attempt right? If this does not work, we will have to wait a number of days again for Apple to approve the 3rd attempt.

Sorry but a lot of people here has very little confidence this will get fixed soon enough.

We should all hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hello Carl.

DC, unfortunately your posts have been very uninformative - code word for useless. If you want us to believe you have even a bit of authority or ability to make things better, then make a difference. By just saying it will be fixed is no different from Tadaaaaah saying after she gets a Big Mac and a good night of sleep, the issue will be resolved.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    3. Please Stop.

Do me a favour and go troll some where else cant put what I want to say too you or I would get banned

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    Do me a favour and go troll some where else cant put what I want to say too you or I would get banned
    Was not a troll. Please show me one (only one) post of this new moderator (and maybe current player of MW) that helped a thread in any way.
    Please don't get banned flaming me, I would be sad .

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agree if its not broke don't try to fix it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    3. Please Stop.

Hello there.

I am just trying to calm down players(members of this forum).
    I don't belive that my posts are not helpful.
    I don't belive that i am useless.
    I know that some people you can't please what ever you do.
    It is easy just to complain about things,but to be helpful and to try to be little bit a positive on this forum is for most of you a problem.
    Remember the forum is not just for complains.
    If you think that i wasn't helpful in past or now please read most of my 900 posts on this forum and try to find one thread or post that was negative or flaming,you wont find it because i am not that kind of person.
    I i complained about something was about good reason and that was for betterment of this community and players.
    I know most of you that have problems with the game lately want that problems to be removed as soon as possible and i suport that.
    Offcourse that i want all to function good for you as soon as possible.
    If I can't help with that issue i try to help by calming people down..
    And we all know that sooner or later the big bugs in game will be fixed.
    And if you don't like my green color posting you can always read something else,there hope i helped and enjoy the forum!
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-10-2014 at 04:00 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    DC, unfortunately your posts have been very uninformative - code word for useless. If you want us to believe you have even a bit of authority or ability to make things better, then make a difference. By just saying it will be fixed is no different from Tadaaaaah saying after she gets a Big Mac and a good night of sleep, the issue will be resolved.
    All community managers here are doing their work,as soon they know any new info about the game, issue with the game,fix,update, etc they let you know.
    Nobody can hurry things to be fixed.They all help as much as they can.
    So please be respectful on all our community managers,admins and mods..
    [FK] TITAN