Rogue Declare - Changes Still Needed

Despite repeated requests down through time to limit war declared to HC and above this has still not been acted on in Guild Wars. We have had a soon to be ex-member declare 5 times in a row now back to back despite being aware of our guild rules of conduct.

GREE, please get this change made sooner than later. It is fantastic that you are implementing new features like the heroic chapter, but can we please get some of these old issues resolved?

I agree, hell even just moving that button somewhere else would be nice. We got people mis declaring every war cause they were trying to check their points.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Yet another rogue declare by the same (insert obscenity here). That makes 7 rogue declares in less than 12 hours. GREE, time to put in the fix on this one, it has been a problem for far too long.

Couldn't agree more! Rogue declares irritate me like nothing else.

Rogue/accidental declares force people to gem (more) when they didn't intend to, so are profitable to Gree.
    I think last year someone said in this type of topic that Gree hadn't fixed it in any of their games that have guild wars that they released before KnD and I kind of doubt that has changed since...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

All Gree would need to change is add a confirm button, same as in "Leave Guild". So if you click on "Decleare War" then you get a button "Are you sure you want to declare?".

Yeah, moving the button or changing the process along with limiting declares to HC or above would be nice. Maybe for Christmas? LOL!

totally agree, HC or higher rank should the only ones being able to declare, and there needs to get a confirmation button.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturlBornKiller View Post
    totally agree, HC or higher rank should the only ones being able to declare, and there needs to get a confirmation button.
    This should be put in the game verry soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    This should be put in the game verry soon!
    ...is what people said about a year ago... ;-(
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Rogue/accidental declares force people to gem (more) when they didn't intend to, so are profitable to Gree.
    I think last year someone said in this type of topic that Gree hadn't fixed it in any of their games that have guild wars that they released before KnD and I kind of doubt that has changed since...
    Nail on the head.

As much as games like this want to keep everyone happy, and they want to be fair and just and every guild is made up of people who ARE on the same page and do the same things, and anyone below HC doesn't declare...

The more that there is chaos, the more it requires those with loads of gems and unlimited credit to spend more. If you get a rogue declarer, you can't pair properly, people aren't ready, you gotta gem... same with someone being planted to sabotage and strip so the opponent gets easy points.

I'm sure they'd like to fix it. Except they'd lose too much random money.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I agree that only HC's+ should be able to declare - to keep it flexible for smaller or low-rank guilds though, an option for the GM on whether to allow non-HC's to declare would be great. C'mon Gree, it's just 2 checkboxes!!
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I agree that only HC's+ should be able to declare - to keep it flexible for smaller or low-rank guilds though, an option for the GM on whether to allow non-HC's to declare would be great. C'mon Gree, it's just 2 checkboxes!!
    With Gree, 2 added checkboxes can mean a war/raid/boss/whatever totally bugging out...

I do argee, or there should be a need for only the hc or higher and it should require 2 people to declare.so even if a hc rogues there is still a safty