We need a WD chat like you have in FA

That way we can taunt our opponents
    Last edited by Major Elvis Newton; 11-08-2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Elvis Newton View Post
    That way we can taunt our opponents
    Yeah if it ever works!

Chat service is disconnected... reconnect...

Banned
    Post Count
    My thoughts exactly steg. Although they need to make the game WORK before adding anything else.

Post Count
    I think it is a good idea to have Wd chat .
    Especially when two rival factions/syndicates/guilds are matched.This should have every Gree game
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah.........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    I think it is a good idea to have Wd chat .
    Especially when two rival factions/syndicates/guilds are matched.This should have every Gree game
    u can do as fast as possible...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rushabhc View Post
    u can do as fast as possible...
    As i said im just a player,i can just propose and give ideas as you are doing here
    But i suport this idea and i know that thru forum some changes can be done and ingame,especially if they are a good ideas
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    As i said im just a player,i can just propose and give ideas as you are doing here
    But i suport this idea and i know that thru forum some changes can be done and ingame,especially if they are a good ideas
    As of my understanding a mod should better concentrate on technical stuff and aspects (keeping forum clean, banning trolls, threads of same content combine to one etc.) instead of posting content. You avoid that your opinion (sorry, but itīs not more like that (or experience as you said in a closed thread) looks like an official Gree statement.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    As of my understanding a mod should better concentrate on technical stuff and aspects (keeping forum clean, banning trolls, threads of same content combine to one etc.) instead of posting content. You avoid that your opinion (sorry, but itīs not more like that (or experience as you said in a closed thread) looks like an official Gree statement.
    Hello Bobar.

I am doing all of this :
    keeping forum clean,deleting,moving threads and posts etc.
    As you said..

I am a player,forum member and a moderator and i think that i can share my opinion ,suport any good idea for betterment of the game and players, and offer my help to a member of the forum..

I helped and in past when i wasn't a moderator,every member of the forum can help with advice or with anything else a new player that plays Gree games or here in forum..
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-08-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can be done through docbot now... Be warned though, you'll probably lose more battles than you would if you just kept your heads down and focused on scoring

Post Count
    Right now the game already lags enough, uses too much data and is barely functioning. In an ideal world i would be okay with WD chat but the reality is that Gree needs to fix all of these problems first before adding this feature. (as this is one i believe would make the game have only more problems to pile on top of the existing ones)
    VFF Legends

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Most facs use Groupme or some other chat app, an ingame chat would be great, but i can see it constantly be down....
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    DragCro....What team are you playing with in MW? I didn't think Gree allowed employees to also be players of the game....or maybe I am misreading your comment about being a player...

Hello Bobar.

I am doing all of this :
    keeping forum clean,deleting,moving threads and posts etc.
    As you said..

I am a player,forum member and a moderator and i think that i can share my opinion ,suport any good idea for betterment of the game and players, and offer my help to a member of the forum..

I helped and in past when i wasn't a moderator,every member of the forum can help with advice or with anything else a new player that plays Gree games or here in forum..

Banned
    Post Count
    Dragco is no more an employee than you or I.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    DragCro....What team are you playing with in MW? I didn't think Gree allowed employees to also be players of the game....or maybe I am misreading your comment about being a player...
    Hello 360 Jules
    I am a independent contractor of GREE; i am not an employee, agent or representative of GREE.
    If you want to know more about me and wich faction/guilds/syndicates i play or i am still playing you can visit my profile and there you have all info about me or you can visit Announcement section of the forum and look at my other information that i wrote about my self.
    I played lots of games,in Mw i was in VFF C&T in Cc i played in HTC and in KA i play still in Fkg and Tcg guilds.Was a leader of two guilds one was top 10 guild in Ka, and i was guild leader and in cancelled game Legends at war.
    And the main thing is that i am a member of the clan that is from beginning of the forum here.

That clan is called "Forum knights",the purpose of the clan is/was to help players in this forum with advice or any issue,the clan is formed by players from all gree games that are active and helpful.

Found here lots of good people and some good friends too.
    That is a main reason that i play this games and offcourse a game itself.
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-09-2014 at 02:45 AM.
    [FK] TITAN