Amuna Dracroth Feedback

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Amuna Dracroth Feedback

Threaded View

Post Count

Amuna Dracroth Feedback

So, finally, after holding my breath for the last two days and waiting for another annoying Box Event to finish running its painful course, up pops the Raid Boss. Cool, this is about one of the most enjoyable events left in the game, and typically has some pretty snazzy rewards.

Drain my HP, decide I'll come back in a bit, and see the pop-up for the Heroic Chain.

Did you seriously put a temporary boost onto a heroic Raid Boss reward Unit? Seriously? Haven't we mentioned on and on and on about how temporary boosts are rather annoying, especially when the work involved is quite a lot. Tagging the Raid Boss Heroic reward with one is just mind boggling.

I mean, really? We;re going to do it anyways, raw stats are very nice, and it's still a fun event, but... talk about a slap in the face. 5% Conquest attack for the war next weekend. Those who need it need more than 5%, and probably aren't capable of completing the quest anyways. Those who can complete it most likely have zero use for it.

I'm starting to feel like spending my time watching paint dry is better spent than opening up KA these days.

(Totally unrelated... whichever mod decided to claim I was trolling in Master Slayer thread, that wasn't even near what trolling is considered. It's not 'hard' constraining the time limit, it's "Spend your gems on this, please.)

EDIT - Updating this, as not only did we get a temporary bonus, it's not even working now.
    Last edited by Lys; 11-16-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752