How many members of your faction have quit the game over the current issues? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many members of your faction have quit the game over the current issues?

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree mods on this forum are very thin skinned.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Gree mods on this forum are very thin skinned.
    No, we just expect you to follow the Forum Code of Conduct. We want others to be able to come and have a conversation or ask a beginners question without being harassed or called names. Additionally, I won't tolerate you insulting my game teams. I fight for them as I fight for y'all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Tadaaah, I've heard rumors that helps with those experiencing MW withdrawal. I'm starting to wonder if maybe you could use a little yourself. I know you would never publicly comment, but I feel you've got to be asking yourself what the heck you got yourself into when you accepted this job.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 11-10-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Talk of drugs and alcohol.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Hey Tadaaah, I've heard rumors that helps with those experiencing MW withdrawal. I'm starting to wonder if maybe you could use a little yourself. I know you would never publicly comment, but I feel you've got to be asking yourself what the heck you got yourself into when you accepted this job.
    As much as I just laughed, I had to edit it. Honestly, I love building communities and making them better. Just because it may take longer or is a harder route doesn't mean we aren't working to get there or changes (ones you can't see) aren't happening. The general concept was known when I signed up. Of course, we want to resolve this for everyone and we don't want to see any of your faction members go. We push issues and hope they're resolved in time. Then we work to try and minimize these in the future. There is still plenty of work to be done.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There is still plenty of work to be done.

Any eta

Ps I heard the new new new update is having issues

**edit**

Non of our members

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    None.

So, to help with the cause here I kicked out a couple that were on the fence about it.

Just kidding.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Release McDoc . Its unjustifyed and the whole forum community would agree.
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-11-2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language,insulting company

Post Count
    I'm getting close to quitting myself after 3 years. I foolishly thought the fix released today would help with my problems. Now I can't get into the game at all. I've sent in a ticket. Will be interesting to see what comes of it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    3 people left during last cycle. Probably more during this one...
    It's a mix between the nice upgrade issues and the event repetition, it's always the same. In the end, FL is the most interesting, maybe because it's new...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The game is so slow and lag time is crazy I must shut down the game 8-10 times an hour just to get to the FLTQ becoming 0 fun need something new anyone have any suggestions?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose02364 View Post
    The game is so slow and lag time is crazy I must shut down the game 8-10 times an hour just to get to the FLTQ becoming 0 fun need something new anyone have any suggestions?
    Quit like I did after two years of daily playing and enjoy everything that life has to offer.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    I imagine this debacle is costing the company huge profits. Remember that the forums and 3rd party communication apps are a very small portion of the players in this game. But any new IOS user who downloads this game in the past 2 weeks and has errors will immediately delete and move to another game.

Unfortunately, if the programming cannot be brought under control, it will be the beginning of the end. Developers make good salaries and at some point Gree operations will decide to fold MW and use the developers time on other projects.

It's a shame because Android is working perfectly right now. Actually, I don't recall ever having a major issue with the android platform and this game.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    We've lost over 12 members over the last year, but have steadily replaced them with people who are sick of the grind in the top factions.

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb

We actually gained 3 players, they bought those acts that quit and now so happy tapping that you may have been raided by them lol Some of those old accounts have bonuses that one can never even come close to getting [try getting health regen without temp bonuses to around -70% if having just started the game!] regardless of how much you spend. So somebody that starts, gets into game a lot, likes it - and it is still a very fun and cool game, just dillapitated by incompetent programming and development - and buys an act for under $1k or so with big nrg/health regen, huge iph - they can do a HUGE help for any lower ranked faction in all events... That's what keeps a LOT of new players motivated and I don't know why you GREE are frowning against sharing acts - YOU gain more money as those players have fun and SPEND $ - just, of course - make that game playable! Perhaps it's time to tweak some sections of ToS a bit?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    We actually gained 3 players, they bought those acts that quit and now so happy tapping that you may have been raided by them lol Some of those old accounts have bonuses that one can never even come close to getting [try getting health regen without temp bonuses to around -70% if having just started the game!] regardless of how much you spend. So somebody that starts, gets into game a lot, likes it - and it is still a very fun and cool game, just dillapitated by incompetent programming and development - and buys an act for under $1k or so with big nrg/health regen, huge iph - they can do a HUGE help for any lower ranked faction in all events... That's what keeps a LOT of new players motivated and I don't know why you GREE are frowning against sharing acts - YOU gain more money as those players have fun and SPEND $ - just, of course - make that game playable! Perhaps it's time to tweak some sections of ToS a bit?
    +1

Though I wasn't able to put just "+1" so I had to type some other stuff too!!