How many members of your faction have quit the game over the current issues?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many members of your faction have quit the game over the current issues?

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count

How many members of your faction have quit the game over the current issues?

Curious as to whether it's widespread but we have today lost a number of valued players who have simply quit the faction and uninstalled their game, citing Gree as the cause.

Anybody else quantify their losses?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have yet to see a noticeable WD point decrease to show that players in the top 100 factions have been quitting.

So as far as Gree is concerned the golders are alive and well so they could care less about the ones who quit.

Post Count
    1 member quit

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    1 member quit
    None have quit yet but the frustration level with Gree is at an all time high.
    I have almost quit using gold all together. if it wasnt for tapjoy would not be using any at all.
    maybe the smart one gave up the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have to say Player Appreciation Month was just that in my case. Gree did me the biggest favor and showed me everything I needed to walk away after 2 years with all four of my accounts. So for that, I thank you Gree. At least one more in my faction is just about there right now.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    none of mine
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I waited to update, I figured that after so many people complained something would be done. And I thought an update to the update had been released. Which I figured fixed the problems, but I just updated and now my stats have plummeted, my inventory is nonexistent, my bonuses gone, and the options menu is extremely magnified. I guess I was wrong to think they'd fix the problem.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm the leader of a top 75 and I haven't quit yet but I've filed the paperwork on both of my accounts.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lots of reasons to be upset with the game right now :

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    It's SO friggin obvious how you place the USE Refill Health as such a tiny active spot and place the BUY a health pack with gold as a long wide button strategically placed in the same damn spot as the Attack Again button!

so many people are accidentally spending gold because of LaG and deceitful placement of buy buttons !

We've all done it - accidentally spent gold - and we all know it's pointless to even ask the dim witted slackers in Customer No-Service who wouldn't give us the time of day to consider refunding the accidental purchases.

The STUPID part on your end is - if you can't refund 20 gold (or 17) from a ticket - then we are forced to explain your shenanigans to APPLE and ask for a full $99 or $49 refund for the last vault on record !

Its SPIT LIKE THIS that makes us hate the game !

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    fraud comes to mind !
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bugssss View Post
    I waited to update, I figured that after so many people complained something would be done. And I thought an update to the update had been released. Which I figured fixed the problems, but I just updated and now my stats have plummeted, my inventory is nonexistent, my bonuses gone, and the options menu is extremely magnified. I guess I was wrong to think they'd fix the problem.
    Unbelievable how bad this update messed the game up. Unreal.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lost one member just now, 5 other have not shown up for wd, very unusual.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I quit top25/50 was replaced immediately though, ovbiously faction needs to stay competitive. But the lag did it for me. Just way to slow

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2 members gone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Lots of reasons to be upset with the game right now :

fraud comes to mind !

Gree, please don't tell me you banned Mcdoc because of that post, he was speaking the truth. What TOS aka classroom rule did he break?
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    3 so far, going more after this