Epics fusible/ war and element combos

So guardians being fusible was a mistake. Fine. "War" epics are sacred(or for sale later whichever makes the most $$$). Fine.

But why can't the element combinations be evenly distributed among war/chest epics?

For instance, there's no fire/water chest epic. So that means no fusible fire/water chest epic. But there are 3 epics of this combo.

The last two fire/earth epics were chest epics.

The only fusible water/spirit epic is moontide.....MOONTIDE! But there's 4 epics of this combo.

Three of the four spirit/earth epics are chest epics.

How hard is it to rotate combos so things are more evenly split?

Perhaps the rationale is that if you want all the element combinations of epics, you'll be forced to spend a ton of money or save gems for months (if the videos actually worked correctly) and go top ten in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    So guardians being fusible was a mistake. Fine. "War" epics are sacred(or for sale later whichever makes the most $$$). Fine.

But why can't the element combinations be evenly distributed among war/chest epics?

For instance, there's no fire/water chest epic. So that means no fusible fire/water chest epic. But there are 3 epics of this combo.

The last two fire/earth epics were chest epics.

The only fusible water/spirit epic is moontide.....MOONTIDE! But there's 4 epics of this combo.

Three of the four spirit/earth epics are chest epics.

How hard is it to rotate combos so things are more evenly split?
    Money. Fire/Water is only in war? Oh awesome people will spend 2x the gems to get it. Oh Spirit/Earth is only in chest? Well I can't war for it so I'll open chests until I get it... when you make things exclusive it makes it more valuable, and in turn people are forced to spend more if they want it.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Yea... I really wasn't asking WHY it is done the way it's done. I forget that "tone" doesn't come across well in text.

I'm asking that it be changed. Better to ask and be told no than never ask at all...

I second that. Element combinations that are exclusive to a particular aspect of the game, blows. Spirit/Water and Fire/Water should be more readily available in the chests as well.