Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    tadaah, war is coming up and would like to know what actions are being done about the transfer problem with new update and if it will be corrected before war time.

I agree with the Game Center bring part of the reason for this horribly glitchy update. It's on my iPhone 5 but not my iPad. It takes an eternity to load then gives me that stupid "welcome back" banner from the Game Center. I'm having to log in early to collect my 12/24's to be sure I'm even able to login at all then leave it open if I'm lucky enough to get in. No, the reinstall didn't help. Love that my hair is half on the head of my avatar!

Exclamation cant login to the game after update on iPod touch 4

I was not even a member of the forum....had to get registered just to give you people crap over this new update....

I mean what the hell......it takes forever to load on my iPad Air and when it does, it's slow like anything and to top it all it won't even load on my iPod touch 4th gen....
    And u just had to come up with this stupid update so close to battle time...don't you ???😡😡

And yes I've tried restarting, reinstalling and what not........please get this fixed ASAP.....

Quote Originally Posted by Portnoy View Post
    I was not even a member of the forum....had to get registered just to give you people crap over this new update....

I mean what the hell......it takes forever to load on my iPad Air and when it does, it's slow like anything and to top it all it won't even load on my iPod touch 4th gen....
    And u just had to come up with this stupid update so close to battle time...don't you ???😡😡

And yes I've tried restarting, reinstalling and what not........please get this fixed ASAP.....
    My Ipod is same version with same problem.

When robbing portraits are weird (in some of them you only see the hair), every hood takes a lot to load and respect coins are now x2 bigger.

Updated my iPhone 4s acc several hours ago.
    Sooooo slow
    Over 2 minutes to go to rivals hood
    Buildings slow to populate maps
    Unknown error code =-1005
    Unknown error code =-1001
    Cheers

One of my accounts lost the Blotto's Bar altogether. I'd just started an update (its a mini, all it could afford). The update icon is over my Nightclub and my Blottos is gone. Opened a ticket. I get Error 1009 on all 4 of mine. This update is a mess, man. I hope it doesn't screw up war this weekend.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Wow, it's worse than I thought. I got a rob notification and went to the guy's hood. He had a horrific set of stats. 120k attack or something rediculous. Last I looked, my defense on that account is 27-28 MILLION. 200x his attack. So I looked at my stats. Attack is under 120l and defense under 100k. Ticket opened and PM sent to Tadaaah. Most likely will have to pull out of war to protect the syndicate if not fixed almost immediately.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Surely they'll cancel this weekend if this isn't resolved. I can't imagine the frustration we'll have with this kind of issue. We have mems that can't even get into CC, let alone fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Surely they'll cancel this weekend if this isn't resolved. I can't imagine the frustration we'll have with this kind of issue. We have mems that can't even get into CC, let alone fight.
    They did not cancel battle last weekend in MW and this same issue existed. People were locked out, stats were all over the place since inventory wasnt loading properly...yet life goes on as if nothing since the people that are still able to play and are unaffected will keep on spending. Cant say no to revenue...

Edit: because we will be told that only a small percentage of the user base (much less than 10%) is affected.
    Last edited by backstabber; 11-13-2014 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by backstabber View Post
    They did not cancel battle last weekend in MW and this same issue existed. People were locked out, stats were all over the place since inventory wasnt loading properly...yet life goes on as if nothing since the people that are still able to play and are unaffected will keep on spending. Cant say no to revenue...

Edit: because we will be told that only a small percentage of the user base (much less than 10%) is affected.
    I suppose you're right. I'm not looking forward to yet undiscovered issues that will show up in battle ��

Pittsburgh PA, home of the six Super Bowl rings!
    My game won't load! What am I supposed to do with my time.... Oh and the worst part is my hood is now unsupervised. I'm not at all thrilled with this!
    BACK ALLEY NETWORK Roooooooolz!

My game won't load since yesterday's update too I use a ipad1 think that's the problem because my iPad 3 doesn't have a problem

Would be good if Tadaaah could give us a update on this awful update that so many are having issues with.

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Would be good if Tadaaah could give us a update on this awful update that so many are having issues with.
    Pop over to the modern war forum and you can get the update. Or I can save you the trouble. 2 fix updates have come out since the original update disaster. Then they put 2 more fixes into the the server. Guess what none of it has worked and they still don't know the issue. So basically no update on the issue