Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    I've had this upgrade on my droid since last Thursday. Haven't found a single new thing.

What an awful update. Hoods load empty then building load seconds later. Every action gives yellow arrow on case event like when it first starts.

4 different devices. Error code 1009 over and over again. Force close, reboot and wait til the next 1009. Great update guys. ;-)
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Ok. So is the level cap still being raised to 300? Still on schedule for November 2014? Can we get a yes or no on this matter?? It's been a very long overdue part of the game for us level 250's. Thanks.
    The level cap raise is still in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The level cap raise is still in the works.
    Any time frame?

when trying to xfer between devices and try to xfer back to original device keeps telling im trying to xfer to same device i.e. i xfer from iphone to ipad worked good when i try to xfer back to iphone pop up tells me "your trying to xfer to same device try again"

This update sucks. It loads the graphics slowly as if you've just downloaded this app. With the yellow arrows and all the other annoyances of starting this app over again. The hair graphics on the female avatars looks like we are flipping our wigs. Wish we really are after the update. And now the messages on my in game wall have disappeared. Great job yall. Awesome! (Sarcasm)

I've never complained about updates, but this time I must admit it's bad.
    Longer login, maps loading slowly, lag with any action, buldings load slowly.
    I've disabled all options about effects and decorations, but nothing better.
    Still say it's tied into the Game Center... Never had this before.
    Sorry Gree, now is really difficult to play. I've an iPad Air, iOS 8.1

The teams are looking into it.

The teams are looking into it.
    ty i am trying to get acct back on iphone

After update , I couldn't connect on server.

Apologies, it is out for Android. We didn't want to risk disturbing WD, so iOS will be out on Monday.
    How is it, if I am in a rivals hood and wanna jump to another hood so I click on "Rob" and instead of going to the next rivals hood It jumps me to the same hood. I never left the hood I am in. If i try to jump to the next hood again, its the same thing.
    my only solution(just like the "failed to load map" error) I have to return to my hood then jump to the hood I am trying to get to.
    Also, seem to notice that I can not go to too many hoods back to back. after so many, CC tends to start lagging and if I try going to another hood after the lagging, " Crime City has encountered and error, and needs to close"

This new iOS update sounds scary. (I already had to give up my main KA acct due to some of these same problems.)

Tadaaah, can you ask the team to not force this iOS update (like they did to Droids last weekend) while we have war this weekend? Or at least postpone the forced update until the have it QC'ed?

Thanks if you do.
    Line ID: clementine88

ios update

wtf!!! I did the update last night and have not been able to get into cc at all I have been trying everything and still nothing.

updated this morning to the new update. Now my maps load with buildings but all npcs are invisible, including the original npcs. can click them randomly, but no name shows up so cant tell which one is active.

Also have been getting error -1001 and -1003 when in my hood and trying to do any actions.

Again, a common change between MW and CC is the GameCenter tie in...most probable culprit here...