Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

5.5.1 Update is About to Go Live

Hi,

The next update is about to go live! Be sure to check the App Store over the next few hours to update your game. Here are some notable changes:

-New Battle Health icon for Battle for Empire City! If you have any battle health in your inventory, it will automatically be converted to Empire Battle Health (used in Battle for Empire City events).
    -"Featured Item" in Crates! Players can now see a monthly featured item in crates, if available!
    -Name Change for Syndicates - Syndicates can change their name and/or tag for a fee.
    -When you log into the game, you will now get the latest data! No more reloading to see new events!
    -Street Assault bug fixes and improvements, including adjusting the “REFILL” button for deploys to avoid accidental taps.
    -Other bug fixes

Thanks!

so what you are saying you are going to break crime city like you did to modern war

Quote Originally Posted by saintdenay11 View Post
    so what you are saying you are going to break crime city like you did to modern war
    Lol. Maybe they are saving breaking android for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi,

The next update is about to go live! Be sure to check the App Store over the next few hours to update your game. Here are some notable changes:

-New Battle Health icon for Battle for Empire City! If you have any battle health in your inventory, it will automatically be converted to Empire Battle Health (used in Battle for Empire City events).
    -"Featured Item" in Crates! Players can now see a monthly featured item in crates, if available!
    -Name Change for Syndicates - Syndicates can change their name and/or tag for a fee.
    -When you log into the game, you will now get the latest data! No more reloading to see new events!
    -Street Assault bug fixes and improvements, including adjusting the “REFILL” button for deploys to avoid accidental taps.
    -Other bug fixes

Thanks!
    Surely with 1h25 minutes to go to war, we'd have the update by now on iOS?

Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Surely with 1h25 minutes to go to war, we'd have the update by now on iOS?
    Apologies, it is out for Android. We didn't want to risk disturbing WD, so iOS will be out on Monday.

But you found it appropriate to data push androids during battle, I couldn't make my hits in the last few minutes in one battle due to it and having to reload game. As many on the team also had the issue, and loosing that particular battle by one lousy pa, seems like I could blame it one your data push!

Can't wait for the update 😁
    Hoping it's as good as it sounds 😊

Love the latest Update on Droid. Almost everything is arranged & spacious. But the game loads up a lot slow now. :/

Monday, still no update for iOS.

still nothing
    Line ID: clementine88

It's not out yet. It should go out later today and will take some time to completely populate the app store.

UPDATE: iOS version has been delayed until tomorrow.

when is the level cap being increased to 300
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

The level cap isn't in this update. The update is about to go out. Please note it will take several hours to fully populate the app store.

I've got the update in the store... I'll wait until I hear it is functional or I'm forced.

Good! I didn't want to start leveling just yet. I have maps to level up.
    Line ID: clementine88