GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [New Feature] Crafting

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[New Feature] Crafting

Hi Summoners,

We are happy to announce that the Crafting Workshop is almost ready! This new building will allow you to deck out your hero in new equipment! To check out some more details, continue reading the FAQ below.

What is Crafting?

Crafting will enable you to create various items using recipes. Theses items can then be used as equipment for your hero! You will be able to craft an item at the Workshop by using materials listed in the recipe.

How do I obtain a Workshop?

Once you hit level 10, you will be able to build a Workshop by purchasing the building through the Unit Building tab in the Store.

What are Materials?

Materials are the ingredients needed in order to craft recipes. You can obtain materials through various quests goal completion, gift packs and crates.

What are Recipes?

Recipes need to be unlocked before your Workshop can start crafting an item. Recipes require time, materials, and currency to craft.

How do we unlock Recipes?

There are several ways to unlock recipes. Here are a few possible ways to unlock a Recipe:

• Player level
    • Crafted items
    • Goal Completion
    • Key item possession
    • Upgraded Workshop

Can we sort our recipes?

Yes, there will be a number of ways to sort through your obtained recipes. Type and cost are just a few of these tabs.

How many items can we craft at a time?

Currently, you will only be able to craft one item at a time. Each item has a timed countdown for the length it takes to craft an item along with a cost. While you are crafting an item, there will be a symbol located above the Workshop to let you know it is in progress. You can choose to either wait for the specified time or choose to speed up the progress for an instant craft!

Where do I collect my crafted items?

Once the item is done crafting, a notification will be sent to you and let you know you can pick up the item. Simply tap on the Workshop and claim your item. Once the item is claimed, it will be placed into your inventory. Some items may include bonuses and other attributes obtained from the recipe materials.

How will we use the vouchers we received in previous events?

Once the Crafting version is out, all item vouchers earned from previous events will turn into RECIPES. Not the items. Not the materials for the recipes. Just the recipes themselves. These recipes are unique. If a player did not earn the voucher previously, they will never have these recipes. They will not be made available again.

Now you have it. The basics of Crafting are you in your hands! Please feel free to leave feedback and questions in the comments below.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    What about the vouchers we recently received? How will those work with the crafting?

Post Count
    Nice, looking forward to the new feature. Thanks for update.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    What about the vouchers we recently received? How will those work with the crafting?
    the vouchers are the recipes i think

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The vouchers received will work as material "substitutes". They should take place of an item that is found within the recipe.

Added to FAQ! Great question.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The vouchers received will work as material "substitutes". They should take place of an item that is found within the recipe.

Added to FAQ! Great question.
    Wait a bloody moment. Hold your horses...

You're telling me that some of these events that we are working ourselves to the bone to complete... it's a 'material substitute' which means that anyone can get a chance of getting the item/material still anyways?

So, we've been completely LTQs for something that we can pickup elsewhere?

Go... I don't even have an insult that would sufficiently quantify just how much I want to roast the team who thought up that idea. That's beyond absurd, Tadaah, and is downright ridiculous!
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was under the impression that the items that we won would be all the items needed to craft the specific item, such as the armor. That's it's just one ingredient is complete and total BS.

We were told that these certificates were equal in value to the prizes typically received for similar events.

For raid boss, that would have to be something better than an ingredient!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gal View Post
    I was under the impression that the items that we won would be all the items needed to craft the specific item, such as the armor. That's it's just one ingredient is complete and total BS.

We were told that these certificates were equal in value to the prizes typically received for similar events.

For raid boss, that would have to be something better than an ingredient!
    Apologies, still double checking on this. Might be a small misunderstanding on my end.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Vouchers are not substitutes. Vouchers are recipes...

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Here's the clarification for vouchers:

Once the Crafting version is out, all item vouchers earned from previous events will turn into RECIPES. Not the items. Not the materials for the recipes. Just the recipes themselves. These recipes are unique. If a player did not earn the voucher previously, they will never have these recipes. They will not be made available again.

EDITED: BC I don't know how to read sometimes. Apologies. Yes, Recipes.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    When is the update coming out

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm seeing players in the battle list with level 10 crafting workshops. I'm assuming these guys are beta testers? Am I supposed to see these players? These guys weren't that strong not that long ago, now they have stats in the billions, are they going to keep those stats?

Post Count
    Hello Uberfauker !

Informations about beta i can't share,it is against rules.
    But i ashore you that it is impossible especially to beta testers to craft their stats to billions ,that can't be done in beta app ,they have restrictions .
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hello Uberfauker !

Informations about beta i can't share,it is against rules.
    But i ashore you that it is impossible especially to beta testers to craft their stats to billions ,that can't be done in beta app ,they have restrictions .
    Well, I'm not sure if their stats came from crafting or trials. Just going through their inventory (taking a ton of screenshots) they have about 60-80 of the level 15 trial rewards in their inventory's. So much for not being able to do 10 a day.

These new features seem great but the ability to exploit them is driving players like me away from the game. And its players like me that pay the bills.
    Last edited by Uberfauker; 11-11-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Well, I'm not sure if their stats came from crafting or trials. Just going through their inventory (taking a ton of screenshots) they have about 60-80 of the level 15 trial rewards in their inventory's. So much for not being able to do 10 a day.

These new features seem great but the ability to exploit them is driving players like me away from the game. And its players like me that pay the bills.
    The crafting building was obtained through the beta that is currently going on. We'll pass along the other bit of feedback.