DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [New Feature] Hero Equipment

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

And gives the explanation also for non native English speakers too

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We'll work on getting you a break down on that page.
    These new rules are so complex that the most non native English speakers needs a translation in common languages like Spain, French, German...

Can Gree support their customers with translated informations?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We'll work on getting you a break down on that page.
    Any progress on posting an explanation of items on the profile page? We are getting a better understanding as we play the update, but it would be way better for the changes to be described rather than players have to figure every thing out. It's still not clear to me, for example, whether equipment is counted twice--seems to add into army stats plus has a separate stat all its own. (Why would you count it twice?) If it isn't counted twice, then my army stats (now called units) should've gone down when equipment was removed from that calculation. But they didn't go down. It's all confusing.
    Last edited by Team Zuma; 11-18-2014 at 04:41 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Zuma View Post
    Any progress on posting an explanation of items on the profile page? We are getting a better understanding as we play the update, but it would be way better for the changes to be described rather than players have to figure every thing out. It's still not clear to me, for example, whether equipment is counted twice--seems to add into army stats plus has a separate stat all its own. (Why would you count it twice?) If it isn't counted twice, then my army stats (now called units) should've gone down when equipment was removed from that calculation. But they didn't go down. It's all confusing.
    It all works by voodoo magic.