What happened to PVP battle points Gree????

Until the past hour or so, I was getting 400-500 points for my first battle in a streak, and going up from there. Now I only get 100. What happened here?

If there was a error in the game (most likely given Gree track record of zero QA testing) causing this, then to be fair it should have been left alone and fixed after the event ends. Gree's track record of constantly changing the event in-process because they messed something up is unacceptable.

If I'm wrong, then please explain what happened then Gree!

Woah!! Yep, the points just crashed for me too. As I mentioned in another thread, the points per battle was determined by the strength of your squad. I think the power boost last wk also boosted those points. For me it was good as I got nowhere near finishing, but far enough to make the usually-boring PvP more interesting.

I was going to go for one more reward tonight and see if I could make it. But now, with battles starting at 100 points, how could I possibly get 10,000? Guess I'm done for the night...

Yeah, not cool. I was getting about 600 the first battle, about 800 the second and around 1000 for the third. At those point levels I was on track to get the second SR Trainer before this event ends tonight. No longer possible at these point levels, so I wasted some of my morale recharges for nothing. Gree needs to stop making these changes in the middle of an event. If something needs to change, then change it when the next event starts. Totally unfair for us to expect one thing only to have all the points completely changed in the last 6 hours of a 3 day event.

I totally agree they have to start changing this stuff at the beginning of the next event.
    I'm sure people burned a lot of morales thinking they could get to that next prize. At 100 a round now, no way people advancing 25,000ish points before the event ends tonight.

I also think some people got booted. I was hovering around 40th place all day, and without even playing I moved up several slots at the time of the points nerfage.

I am not experiencing this issue. First battle starting at 700+. 1352 with win streak 2 right now.

That's probably because after about 6 hours they "fixed" it and you could get higher points again. While that's great, there were still a number of players who lost 6 hours out of a 72 hour event.

And thanks for the nice response detailing the issue, the update when it was fixed Gree. Oh wait...

Are y'all still experiencing this?

Umm? This event ended yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Umm? This event ended yesterday.
    Apologies, it's been a long week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies, it's been a long week.
    Tadaaah, do you believe me now that there has been an issue with versus points on how after so many win streaks, you drastically lose points.. This is something I have been telling you and the Gree support team for about for over 3 months. Fix the issue already. It is obviously still occurring.

AmadeusINC
    Commander