Please move the "limited time" stamp!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please move the "limited time" stamp!

Post Count

Please move the "limited time" stamp!

Please move the limited time stamp that covers the mission progress during LTQ's, it may be minor but it's really annoying having to click on the quest to make sure you're in sync faction to indi.
    Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin CC View Post
    Please move the limited time stamp that covers the mission progress during LTQ's, it may be minor but it's really annoying having to click on the quest to make sure you're in sync faction to indi.
    Thanks
    You can always just click your indy one more time to see what level you're at.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Completely agree robin! And the fact that the objectives are never in the same order is equally frustrating

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    it's not needed...all players know when events end, only makes things complicated and annoying when multiple events are run at once
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree that the stamp covers up important information like what level the goal is on - you,have to go inside the goal to see it and then back out to go do the same damn thing in your INDY to see if you're sunced up.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    While you're fixing this, please put some freaking comma's in the numbers in this game. Looking at my stats I can't tell if I have a millions or a billion. These are simple things that this game has lacked for too long.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ichbin View Post
    While you're fixing this, please put some freaking comma's in the numbers in this game. Looking at my stats I can't tell if I have a millions or a billion. These are simple things that this game has lacked for too long.
    I agree. Commas must be one of the easiest things to add to this game, yet they still haven't done it.

The limited time stamp is only a problem on Android and I also dislike how the missions move around and are never in same order. Would be convenient if I was working on prestige LTQ so when I finish one level, the prestige goal appears at the top of my goal list. It's not a big deal, just a little bit of a pain when we have to go to the bottom of 12 different goals to find the one we're looking for.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We already can see it's limited time by the clock counting down on the second line. Just get rid of it.

Post Count
    Maybe have something like this, where indie events are in their own tab, because they push out normal gameplay missions.

upload jpg

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No Codys, Ltd Time is a problem on IOS also. Can't easily see which event is which. It's completely unnecessary and constantly in the way. Just remove it Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Maybe have something like this, where indie events are in their own tab, because they push out normal gameplay missions.

upload jpg

Very Nice!!!!! this would be great!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My guess is that Gree does not test to see if they programmed thing properly not to hide important information.

Oh wait, that happens with FL or RAID Boss buttons covering the RAID Status button too.

They have not fixed it in almost 2 cycles now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's a major issue when nearly any action in the game can cause an app crash!

Banned
    Post Count
    Kicking half the players is one sure fire way to keep the servers from bogging down lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Yes

Totally agree. It is annoying