Modern War v4.5.1 iOS is out! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modern War v4.5.1 iOS is out!

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    btw, log out of the game center especially if you have two accounts on different devices with the same apple id.

Post Count
    While I don't play on iOS and play on Android, you iOS guys REALLY need compensation. You're missing out on Epic Boss hit, lockbox and F/LTQ. Something like 20x health packs, 2 tokens from lockbox and like 20x energy. Hope they get this fixed for you guys.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no worries they will fix it by WD, give everyone like 20 gold or some energy packs and watch all the tards go silly with gold buying during WD lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    . . . watch all the tards go silly with gold buying during WD lol
    i used to be one of those tards . . . But poor customer service responses tainted my enjoyment of the game and broke my gold habit.

Still addicted to the game - but bitterly against spending another dime when dipslit no-service reps continued to insult the players who paid their salary. The game is still tolerable - but the customer service monkeys totally ruined the joy of spending good money just to be abused and unappreciated
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    i used to be one of those tards . . . But poor customer service responses tainted my enjoyment of the game and broke my gold habit.

Still addicted to the game - but bitterly against spending another dime when dipslit no-service reps continued to insult the players who paid their salary. The game is still tolerable - but the customer service monkeys totally ruined the joy of spending good money just to be abused and unappreciated
    I second that motion. Got devises on android and iOS with different software versions but all with latest MW updates and the problems similar or unique to each platform. And this game been running for years and a lot of folks paid for lots of gold to be competitive but yet have all these issues. The only way i been keeping my sanity is to accept that this is a glitchy product so I have never put real money into it. And life goes on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No more hiding buildings? Attack bar shows through the building expected to cover the asset.
    Go Pokes! Code: 955817338
    Bonuses:
    Infantry Def +35% Max
    Ground Def +35% Max
    Air Def +35% Max
    Sea Def +35% Max
    Infantry Atk +35% Max
    Ground Atk +35% Max
    Air Atk +35% Max
    Sea Atk +35% Max
    Building Def +35% Max
    Health Recovery Time -30% Max
    Buildings Prod +35 Max
    Casualty -30% Max
    Guild Increase +40 Max

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same issues for me.
    badupdateMWphoto2.jpg

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quality trumps quantity.

......can't help but recall all the voices pleading for less content, fewer events, etc.

Perhaps, if our voices outweighed the Bottom Line, this current crisis could have been either avoided, or, minimized.

....but no......roll out the next event...that starts before the current event ends....that also overlaps the event that started 3 days ago, but has not yet ended.

GREE.........slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooow doooooooooooooooooooooooown.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Can we please direct conversation on the update to the sticky thread? We're working on getting another update. Thanks for understanding.