Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Avatars!

Great feature lol

This is awesome
    Rum nation

I like that there are so many choices, though I'm curious who the female drow here is supposed to be:

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Not sure, it was just in a folder of assets.

I'll try to find out.

~ToyMaker~

Wonder why no female avatars were posted for Crime City? Some of our highest players are females.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Wonder why no female avatars were posted for Crime City? Some of our highest players are females.
    Yeaah! Emancipation! . We want more females!

I should have information about the Drow later today. Apparently, she was a character that was going to be used but wasn't/hasn't.

There are 19 possible characters for Crime City, 5 of which are female. I lowered the post count requirement for one of them so you should see her now. I ranked them(all the avatars) by how "tough" the characters looked-- the female characters "looked" stronger than the initial guy avatars so I gave them higher post requirements. Purely subjective.

I'll look for more.

~ToyMaker~
    Last edited by ToyMaker; 01-12-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Drow Female Elf: Lunara

Younger half-sister of the Dark Prince. She hails from the city of Nyx.
    Scared of his sister’s power, the Dark Prince had her exiled from the Kingdom of Nyx. Not caring for the throne, Lunara is a bounty hunter gifted with magical powers. She travels with her wolf companion in search of friends and adventure and the long-lost royal heirloom, The Saturn of Veridis.

Not sure why she was "nyxed" she may reappear with a different story later but who knows.

Yesss! Looking forward to her return to the story!

Also, any clue why my sig suddenly vanished today into a line of code? What changed? Do I now need to shrink it?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

We moved the servers that the forums are hosting on so we had to shut off images for a little bit. However, they should be back up.