GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1295

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    So i just had a thought on one of the new features in 5.0. Overall it's a welcome feature for everyone (provided it works as advertised), but I think a lot of people are going to be very surprised about a side effect of it, and not in a good way. It should be interesting to see how it will unfold.
    Works as advertised. Works at all. Opens at all. Doesn't mke your device blow up
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol. I'm not going to spoil it. After all, it's only a theory.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    You don't seem to have too much real life as well, if you got the time to write stupid comments here! LOL
    I sense butthurt...lmfao

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    So i just had a thought on one of the new features in 5.0. Overall it's a welcome feature for everyone (provided it works as advertised), but I think a lot of people are going to be very surprised about a side effect of it, and not in a good way. It should be interesting to see how it will unfold.
    Locking everyone on IOS and Android out of the game is probably not an intended feature or being able to transfer their account only to discover it has been reset…..
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE, any update on the Update?

Thanks in advance!

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    So still not safe to update with a iOS 7.1.2 device I guess or....?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Me thinks 5.0 has got some problems.no update,no communication from GREE.same o same o!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    So still not safe to update with a iOS 7.1.2 device I guess or....?
    Nope, I had that and then went to 8.1 and stilled screwed.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I updated my ios to the latest 8.1.1 and it's working better than it did on the 7

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is day 3 of "next week"...

What's going on GREE? You're now on week 5 of this SNAFU

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You got that right Ranger into fifth week of inability to get in. Clearly the "miracle" that is the so called 5.0 is still not available one day they say it's gone to Apple for review and next day they say oh there are new issues 5.0 is causing. So I'd assume so much for it just needing an ok from Apple. But hey you can ask a developer questions ect. Guess I'd be inclined to be interested to do that if I hadn't been locked out of the game for five weeks now. Gree's ability to prioritize has always been in question and the one thing which we know to be true after living thru this ordeal is Gree has little interest in the folks who pay the bills its customers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE.....

Think back to last week and the acknowledgement that 'better communication is needed'. I believe somewhere, in some post, this fact was stated..by you.

I am not locked out (when I'm at work, on wi-fi), so the request for an update doesn't so much concern me personally as it does Faction mates who have been locked out for nearing 5 full weeks...

..would it be possible for an update on the Update?..

Maybe a general update is too much of a burden, so I offer the following Question/Answer template as a guide;

(select one or more applicable statements)
    1. The release of MW 5.0 is entirely in the hands of Apple..there is nothing more we (GREE) can do to expedite it's release.
    * if answer 1, please elaborate briefly on the expected release, i.e. 1) This week. 2) Possibly next week. 3) No clue.
    2. The release of MW 5.0 is currently held up on our (GREE) end due to the potential for bugs being unleashed when released.
    3. MW 5.0 is a myth, intended to keep us (players) engaged as the flight crew (GREE) has already jumped and deployed parachutes.
    4. We are retracting MW 5.0 from Apple, as it has been discovered that this Update will not offer the fixes the player's need
    5. We have spoken to Apple today, and they informed us that the update will be released ______________ <---simply add the date they told you.

Thank you again for your continued attention to this 'small' matter.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE:

Last week you said update 5.0 would be released "Next week" and it would solve the log in issues... This is day 4 of "next week"...

Come on GREE... just tell us what's going on, this is inane.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol cricket season is back. Didn't take long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's almost the weekend? Is Gree seriously going to release a sure-to-be-flawed version while no one is working in support? Nevermind. Having no support is typicall regardless of the day of the week.

Gree, what happened to all the promises of better communication in dozens of different threads? Or were they all just more empty promises? Even if you have no additional information, you need to pop in and say as much. You need to hold player's hands and remain visible while so many are experiencing such extreme failures. We know you're new to the customer service concept. Like it or not, that is how it works. You say you want to improve your image and customer perception. But, you disappear faster than David Copperfield when players need, more than anything, just to see your presence. That is the simplest of things to do. Yet, you fail that as well.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle