Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, I was just writing a post and the forum froze, had to restart. You know gree, nothing stops them from running events, nothing. Every wd it's some new glitch. Look at where we are at right now. Can you imagine what issues we will have in wd? I'm predicting flying pigs

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And I can't hardly play , or connect to the game with wifi for sometime now, have to use lte most times

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    And I can't hardly play , or connect to the game with wifi for sometime now, have to use lte most times
    Good news for us. I think the gap is materially shrinking.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Have updated all my devices. It takes a little longer to log in, to get to maps, avatars still missing on opponents profiles, and my wall is still blank, but everything else seems to be working fine.

I'm beginning to believe that the iOS users who have 8.1 are experiencing more non working issues than those with older versions.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Have updated all my devices. It takes a little longer to log in, to get to maps, avatars still missing on opponents profiles, and my wall is still blank, but everything else seems to be working fine.

I'm beginning to believe that the iOS users who have 8.1 are experiencing more non working issues than those with older versions.
    Not true, actually same or worse. With the latest update, issues still persist on my 2 iOS devises with different versions. Gree just love the tickets to be sent in and using same canned responses. The good thing is that it always remind me why I should not spend any real money on such a glitchy product so I don't get upset with all the problems of this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have MW version 4.5 running on a 5G iPod touch with iOS 8.1 with no problems.

When I collect money or finish a mission, the text is a few times bigger. This is not a problem at all but not sure if it's intended, either.

I feel awful for those who can't get into the game or who can't play normally.

I agree that GREE needs to shut down the game for a while (as long as it takes) and get everything fixed.
    Last edited by codys21; 11-05-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It seems to load one version then another then back to the first. One load shows the original bonus screen and the bonuses look correct. Then I look again and the bonuses are split into permanent and temporary but they are wrong.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE have to fix this massive mess up before WD this weekend or cancel it.

Anyone taking bets that they won't ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Second update still a mess.

Post Count

Plan B

Clementine i see you try what you can but many players allready give up the game and leave faction or nuke there Bases ! We need a playable app Asap ! Is it not possible as long the 4.5 version is not working for the most ppl to pull up the 4.4 Version again in the appstore or on Hockeyapp to let ppl continue the Game ? Gree will lost many ppl if this will not fixed until WD starts !

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This has now become beyond a joke or is this gree's way of saying good bye to all????????????????????????????

Mine has updated however seems to just be sluggish overall.

Post Count
    Sorry for all the problems in game.Please be patient,soon you will have more info.I am shure developers are working on it
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

2nd update... still a mess

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnwo31 View Post
    Second update still a mess.
    ... and they closed my ticket. Like that's supposed to make things better....
    Commander Boom Boom

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I hate to come on here and just moan....

..but the last couple of weeks the game has been a complete cluster f**k.....

Even the most die hard players in my group are talking about just quitting. C'mon GREE get it together ! The game is literally unplayable, crashing, target disappearing, challenges not showing, etc, etc, etc...