Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 65

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Banned
    Post Count
    Tadaah is too busy right now. Crime City and Kingdom Age have started to crash and burn as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Tadaah is too busy right now. Crime City and Kingdom Age have started to crash and burn as well.
    @Adm. J(K96)
    you made my day.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    @Adm. J(K96)
    you made my day.
    Everyday!!

Tadaaah...any update? Any advances being made on finding a resolution? Are we down to possibly another week, or still looking like two more weeks? Throw us a bone!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Everyday!!

Tadaaah...any update? Any advances being made on finding a resolution? Are we down to possibly another week, or still looking like two more weeks? Throw us a bone!!!

My guess, they have no clue, as in; they just don't know!!!!

They'll keep limping along, eventually crawling and slithering.

How much is TOO much for the player base?

That's the real question.

I understand why THEY do what they do.

I have no clue why the player base takes it!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still having issues loading the game- havent got in for a day

Bahahahahhah they don't care at all

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This thread was created 12 days ago, and is averaging 6,000 views per day..

...asking for an update...and can't seem to get one.

Shaking my head.

This issue still exist...a simple "Hey guys, we are still working hard on a fix. Looks like maybe early next week/early next year when we will have the problem resolved. Will update again tomorrow"...would suffice.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Even some sort of assurance from a moderator that they are working on the problem etc would be nice. But whenever there is a problem, they just suddenly all disappear. Denial doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist. Denial doesn't mean the problem will go away. It will only upset the players more and at the end, the only people that will end up losing will be GREE.

I am going to sort this out with iTune after putting in a formal complaint a week ago. I suggest that everyone should do so. This might just be a good reason for everyone to just quit the stupid game now.

We all have been addicted to it in the past, but thanks to the problem, I haven't been able to log on for a week now, so my addiction have dropped a little. I find that the drain of batteries on my device haven't been depleting that quickly over the last week. I got more time with family. And the good things is just going to continue now.

Bye bye GREE.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hmm, no word from any mods or Tadaah. I wonder if Gree's payroll system had a glitch and no one was paid hahahahah

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They create the next issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still waiting to hear gree, pull your heads outta your a.ss and wipe the s.hit from your mouths. You eventually gotta cough up some chunks.
    This is getting old.
    No words from mods, no word from developers, HELL ID LET CJ talk cause even if he slept with SUP he at least talked

Post Count
    Have not been able to log in to game for a week now...keeps crashing immediately

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And so it goes. Best idea they have had to get people to stop playing. I've played since before factions were started. I can't even begin to remember the times gree has screwed people over playing this game. They have solved my problem locking me out for almost 2 weeks now I could careless if they fix it or let it die. No one deserves to be treated like gree treats its customers. My friends and I are looking for a new fun game the only requirement is its not a gree managed game. So now I can just watch the screwed up mess and lol. If you know of any good games drop me a note...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have just downloaded the update iOS 8.1.1. Seems like the new iOS update allows me to get back ino Modern War now. Everyone can try it.

BUT STILL THIS DOESN'T MEAN GREE DON'T HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO GIVE PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN LOGGED OUT OF THE GAME AN EXPLANATION.

It's one thing when the app game is played for free and another when to be competitive, the players have to spend time and money to keep up. So missing a few events in a cycle is really big deal. Plus, those people that managed to get on yesterday to do day 1 of 3 of the ILTQ gets all the rewards while those that get back in today, missed out big time on the opportunity.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13