GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Post Count
    I still cant log in to the game...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What a friggin joke! I don't have a degree in computer science. Didn't know I needed one to play this stupid game. Is it not possible to rollback to the last working version? In the meantime, work on the "fix" that caused the problem and, here's a brilliant idea, test it before shoving it down our throats.

Tic toc Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    What a friggin joke! I don't have a degree in computer science. Didn't know I needed one to play this stupid game. Is it not possible to rollback to the last working version? In the meantime, work on the "fix" that caused the problem and, here's a brilliant idea, test it before shoving it down our throats.

Tic toc Gree.
    Exactly! Its so simple! Dont push out non-working and non-tested updates!
    They should delete it from the app store that even less people would be able to download it!
    And put back the last working version ASAP!!

And dont give only 30 energy refills! Give me my 15/15prestige prize and the wrapped prize because our faction did the prestige and master as well! And I couldnt help them...

Post Count

Angry with apologies to Dion Warwick

Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    Check the MW Data & documents folder on ur device. U can find it here: Settings, General, Usage, Storage, Manage Storage.

Search MW into the list. Click on the arrow behind the MB. Her you can see the size.
    On my both iOS devices the file sized more than 2 GB. Delete the App, hard reset your Device, wait 1 minute and reinstall MW from the App Store.
    Start the fresh installed MW and be patient. It lasts 10 minutes or more. Good Luck.
    "Every day when I get up, I check my Modern War set-up...and I still can't get thru to you..."

Push notifications come at me...I helplessly curse and hit my knee...and I still can't get thru to you..."

Will this be forever, and ever, and ever? (x3) That I still can't get thru to you?"

Sorry troop, yes, it has come to this...

iPhone 4. iOS 7.x, MW 4.5.2. D&D size = 2.2G. Still cannot load the app...but I still get push notifications that I am being creamed. I have missed the last WD and now the latest fLTQ..."and I don't know what I'll doooo..."

Other acct is iPad 3 iOS 8.x with version 4.5.2 with D&D 1.8 GB. It runs, very slowly and enters spin cycle often.

I appreciate Atego's quote...but leery of trying and making matters worse than they already are. Play "this."
    Last edited by Flatus Maximus; 11-12-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "I appreciate Atego's quote...but leery of trying...any encouraging words out there?"

Jump

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JPetermon View Post
    "I appreciate Atego's quote...but leery of trying...any encouraging words out there?"

Jump
    ^ too funny. Well played.

Tadaaah, any updates on the current issues? The last data push did not solve the lingering issues (for most, myself included).

Do you, or the dev team think that the Game Center issue could be the underlying cause? Or, if not, what is the status on your end?

Thank you in advance!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    What you fail to realize is that not all devices are the same as yours, it would also be helpful if you posted the device and IOS version. Basically it works is as helpful as it's broken....
    @Agent Orange,

sorry, this is a huge thread with tons of posts. I wrote yeasterday a post with the Device details
    Hi Tadaaah,

Here is my report.
    Main Account on iPad2, 64 GB, 51 GB free, iOS 8.1, MW 4.5.2, wifi.
    After the update to Version 4.5.2 the game need 2-3 minute for starting process. I collect my cash and the game freezed and after a few action it crashes. Maps freezed but appear after 1-2 minutes, NPC appears after 1-2 minutes. The nation Bonus didnt appear at the Bonus List and a lot of the other bonusses shown Incorrect (+-10) . There was a temporary Bonus section with a bonus named [null] with the value -0. The App size was 80,4 MB, the data and documents size 2,8 GB.

I deinstalled the game and reinstall it. After the automatic update the game needs less than 1 minute till the end of the start process. Now it runs stable. No freezing, no crashes. Maps and NPCs loads normal as before without any lags. The Nation Bonus didnt appear, but the other bonusses and their values seems to be correct. The temporary bonus named [null] with the value -0 still appears.
    The App size was still 80,4 MB, the data and documents size is now reduced to 143 MB.

Mini Account on iPhone 4S, 16 GB, 1,5 GB free, iOS 8.1, MW Version 4.5.2
    Same issues with starting time, freezing and crashes after some action as above.
    Bonusses are weird like above, the nation bonus didnt appear into the list. There was the same temporary bonus like above. App size 80,4, data and documents 824 MB.

After the automatic update the game needs 40 sec for loading, no freeze, bo crash, all maps and NPc loads normal without any lags. The nation bonus is back, all bonusses seems to be normal and the temporary bonus section disappears, also the bonus named [null]. But now the +3% health increase bonus disappear.

Banned
    Post Count
    So where are you Tadaah? It's damn near lunch time out there and you can't bother us with an update? Or have things gone terribly wrong in CC too so you've got your hands more than full?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still takes 2 minutes to load, but working without halts or crashes now on both my iPhone 4 and 4s running IOS 7.0.
    1. Buildings still don't show as ready for collection if I'm watching.
    2. Stats and bonuses were fine until I earned my first Temporary Bonus, then went back to displaying inaccurately.
    Last edited by -Commando-; 11-12-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Post Count
    @Agent Orange,

sorry, this is a huge thread with tons of posts. I wrote yeasterday a post with the Device details
    Thanks! Sorry if I came down on you so hard. What is important is that you are running IOS 8.1 on both devices.

I have 4.5.2 loaded on two devices but neither are running IOS 8 or 8.1 and neither can log into the game.

The rest of my IOS devices are on 4.5.1, the ones running IOS 8.1 work the best with the least amount of crashes. Those on IOS 6.x and 7.x are experiencing freezes, vaults not working correctly, items not displaying, stats not displaying accurately, boost not displaying, ghost targets in missions and probably other things I've forgotten. Plus frequent crashes and crashes trying to log in.

I just flushed my 1st gen iPad running IOS 5 again and reloaded the app 4.5.2 again. Screen says loading new data:100% and then screen blacks out and app crashes. Data set only gets to 10.6 where it crashes.

Would be interested to hear what your docs and data finally end up at once you've done a few missions.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_2011 View Post
    2. Stats and bonuses were fine until I earned my first Temporary Bonus, then went back to displaying inaccurately.
    Same here. Moments ago i get the first temp bonus (10% sea att). Now the nation bonus disappears again.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think all those daring individuals who have UPGRADED are having issues, with the majority of them on iOS.
    I haven't upgraded any of my iOS or Android devices.

I maintain a little fiction comprised of my little junk players on iOS and Android, DEWIN very little, but lurking.
    All of my junk accounts are able to log on without any new issues.

From the fingers of a dummy, the issue seems to be the upgrades (in all their various flavors) across the various platforms.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

game crashes

I can log in and sometimes make a hit then crash. My hit may consist of collecting buildings, LTQ, or checking my stats. Which BTW have not been correct. IF I update with the current update I get nothing. I delete and reinstall WITHOUT the update I can make a hit b4 I crash. Helping my faction is both time consuming and often hard to accomplish.
    I have a 4th gen Ipod touch. I think the awards you offer are both lame and both a joke and frankly don't show up. The time invested and $ I have invested are really what pisses me off the most. Sux to get the notices that your buildings are being raided and you cannot collect them. Not even wanting to go with the fact you now have made my base raid-able due to my timers all borked. May as well tell everyone that our stuff is open for their liking. With a IPH or close to 60 m makes me a tasty treat. THX for making my game play what it is now.
    I know you are doing what ya can. I would suggest that you TEST your roll outs in the future. If it wasnt for my faction keeping me here I would have been gone long ago. I wont be wasting much longer here and with that Ill be taking my $ to another place with better customer support.

Post Count
    Dewin Nuttin is definately the smart play right now!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Dewin Nuttin is definately the smart play right now!

LOL
    The smart play is to DEW what most can't bring themselves to DEW. LOL
    LURKING is cool, DEWIN NUTTIN is cooler! LOL
    BTW, we both DEW essentially the same thing, isolate ourselves and test this and that.
    I think we lurk using very similar styles of "turkey lurkey" play!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "