Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 43

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    I'm just as frustrated and P'd off mate, but I don't think it's Tadaaahs fault, she's only relaying what she's been told.
    I mean the seat beside me is empty, so I am next to useless.

On a more serious note, apologies that this server fix didn't solve problems for everyone. There is another update coming out later, though I do not know the date.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Date as in next few hours? Days? Weeks?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've deleted and reinstalled the app 5 times today.... I still can't get to come up. I use an ipad 2 version 8.1....
    Commander Boom Boom

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by dledour View Post
    I've deleted and reinstalled the app 5 times today.... I still can't get to come up. I use an ipad 2 version 8.1....

You're not the only one... Me and fellow members of my faction get black screened every time we try logging onto the game. I have also deleted an re installed the app more times than I can count. I hope the update is soon because this is jus too frustrating!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seriously. I've backed up my Ipad, wiped it and reinstalled everything. I've wiped my Ipad and installed a fresh new version of the game. NOT a backed up version and its the same result. The game loads, and loads, and loads until it finally crashes. I never even get into the game. This is beyond frustrating. Even if I did finally get in to the game the "compensation" is garbage. I missed out on FLTQ, EB, WD (many people were affected in my faction so we missed out on the top 150 by a couple hundred thousand points, so we missed that bracket), and now this FLTQ and potentially RB and the next LTQ. For those that were able to play seamlessly they have a huge advantage now and your going to say a few energy packs some worthless frontline units and a magic unit I cant see anyway that everyone gets so is pointless (because here's the thing Gree, if you give it to everyone, it doesn't do anything!) So I'm done, peace out, should have done this a long time ago, but your utter lack of common sense, customer service and general integrity and transparency is mind blowing, and shame on me for ever spending money on this game. I used to enjoy this game and when it worked was actually fun. I feel bad for my faction and will always enjoy the time I've spent with them and everyone else I've gotten to know here, but enough is enough.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I still say it has to do with Game Center. New update in CC had the Game Center tie in and now has same issues.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    I still say it has to do with Game Center. New update in CC had the Game Center tie in and now has same issues.
    There are just a couple reports of lag on CC, which appears to go away after the first time loading everything in. We aren't seeing any reports of crashes, freezing, or being locked out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There are just a couple reports of lag on CC, which appears to go away after the first time loading everything in. We aren't seeing any reports of crashes, freezing, or being locked out.
    Meanwhile most of us cannot help our factions and the compensation has yet to be awarded even though it would not help since we cannot get in.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    its got to be something. Every other app on my ipad works perfectly fine. Its such a shame to have worked almost from the beginning and building a lvl 300 account with 10bil attack and 3 bil defense to have this happen and its all for nothing.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And why, considering the fact that you consistently lie to us should we believe you ?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Tadaaah. Any of the developers look at the possibility of the Game Center the cause of the problem? Maybe disabling it?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    And why, considering the fact that you consistently lie to us should we believe you ?
    Actually that is one thing I will never willingly/knowingly to do to you. I told them that when I interviewed.

We work off of the information we have and experience. We are here to be on both sides.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ever so slight improvement on iPhone 4. Can get in but it takes a few minutes. Still freezes during various actions but at least I don't get bumped off after a few seconds. Maps and targets still don't load properly.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    I deleted the game and re-downloaded it.

It said loading new data and got to 100% .... sat there then crashed.
    I loaded a second time and it said "Connecting to server..." for about a minute (maybe more) then I started to hear the music for about another minute then it loaded.

I got to see all of my raided buildings that I hadn't been able to cash for a while.

It looks like it's working... Remains to be seen for how long.
    So I closed my game (I don't know why I did, apparently because I'm an idiot) and I haven't been able to get back in. It looks like it's loading and then it crashes. It will certainly suck if I have to delete and redownload the game every time I want to play.

So what I'm especially annoyed about is I put in a support ticket and they closed it saying that it's resolved and it hasn't been.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Game crashes

Guess what as usual the so called fix... What a load of crap I went from regular crashes in game. To loading the FIX and now I can't even load the game. What a joke!!