Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just had another long time heavy gold user just quit the game cause he can't get in again, why don't they just release the 4.4 version back to when it some what worked. Makes ya wonder what their long term plan is. Hmmm, conspiracy theories ??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I found being on 3g. The game loads quicker than using wifi

I found a temp fix for guys who crash on loading screen , turn off device and turn on. Shud enter game very quickly

Post Count

Arrow TOS'd again...

Quote Originally Posted by backstabber View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger! Tadaaah is only an intermediate and trying to make the best of a bad decision.

If you guys cant live with being disconnected from this game for 1 week then maybe you should do a little retrospec in your lives...everyone coming on here and bashing and name calling for a GAME....yes REAL money is involved but i'm 99% positive that almost if not all the bashing is done by people who havent spent a penny on this game

Seems my original post to regarding my sentiments of Fraulein BackStabber got TOS'd. Reminds me of the days in AOL chat rooms...however, the dispersions cast by the aforementioned...stays posted even though they are troll-like adhoms.

I guess when you're a toady of the forum monitor you get to hide behind her skirts?

I don't envy the fix that Tadaahh is in...it's tough to have the job of polishing a turd? I bear he/she no ill will.

Post Count
    Ugg....😤 I am STILL having problems. Is there any hope insight that Gree will get this fixed? And what is so incredible frustrating is its so sporadic. 😡.

UPDATE please. And not response from Gree

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree is off for the weekend. Supposedly the fix has been sent to Apple and is awaiting their approval. Given some Apple communications that were posted here and have since been removed, they may be picking every line of code apart.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Gree is off for the weekend. Supposedly the fix has been sent to Apple and is awaiting their approval. Given some Apple communications that were posted here and have since been removed, they may be picking every line of code apart.
    Maybe Apple can fix it! I missed that post.....

Banned
    Post Count
    Apple won't fix it, the best I can see them doing is telling Gree "Nope, it's still broken."

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is the weekend. It is a war weekend. It is a weekend they expect to make a lot of money. Their game, however, ISN'T WORKING. This sticky at the top of their forum is a monument to their lack of communication and work on the weekends.

I like tadaah and think he has done a good job keeping us updated. I look forward to his update on this situation Monday morning when he gets back to the office.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Nation change and crashing

[QUOTE=Alf23;1416343]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatus Maximus View Post

My huge gripe is that going thru one of these recommended spin cycles my nation was changed from US to United Kingdom without my doing so!!!! What's worse it will cost me 50 Gold to put it right again!!!!

Same here. Send already 3 tickets about that, but no answer yet........
    The same happened to me and the game is still constantly crashing for me iPhone 4s iOS Version 7.1.1 MW UPDATE 4.5 I just can't see spending real money on this game anymore.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree does not care

Game still crashing within 10 minutes. Tickets answered by Gree with 'canned' response, telling me to do update even though my ticket explained that I have already updated. I am beginning to doubt that Gree can fix the problem. Will give it a few more days before I give up the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree sucks, quit the game and move on to better ones, it gets old with the same events and boring dull tap tap tapping..and the fact that every one is glitched, lags, has hacks, cheats, corrupt data, same old same ole.... Been two weeks gree free feels great just relaxing with no back2back2front2back2front roll out of events that all have their own individual issues.... Not to mention trying the new events and their "beta testing"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Couldn't log on all day but I did keep getting alerts that all my buildings were being raided��

Lurker
    Post Count

Ten minutes to load the game???

It takes me ten minutes to load the game, if it loads....wifi or data...
    I'd really like an update as I can't participate in the current event..
    Thanx

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So how are the refunds for the forced flag changes going to be made?

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    So how are the refunds for the forced flag changes going to be made?
    Lol, try removing the word HOW and you are asking a more relevant question I reckon.
    Last edited by AfterHours-Oliver; 11-09-2014 at 08:08 AM.