Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 64

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    Don't know if this will help anyone but I haven't seen this offered as a solution:

http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-re-...n-iphone-ipad/

The version that works fine is 4.4
    This worked beautifully. Thx Merc_mw!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can say what ever you did for 30minutes today has made it almost impossible for me to get in now I was getting in prior to it in 5-10mins of constantly trying now I am having no luck what so ever getting in missed speed fltq and will have got raided to pieces many can't get in at all in my faction im not the worst some haven't got in in 3/4days

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Game unusable

At this point I have 2 games of which only one is functional.
    Both are iPhone 4s.
    The game not working is on iOS version 7.1.1 & level 255 and MW update 4.5.2.
    I can't open game at all and I've deleted everything on my phone and hard closed everything. No luck game just crashes.
    The game working is on iOS version 7.1.2 & level 103 and MW update 4.5.2.
    No issues on that device.
    Hope that helps.

Lurker
    Post Count

HELP

Still not able to load, uninstalled and reinstalled last 2 days still nothing since the bad update Any help???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGH View Post
    Okay, my very first post after years of playing MW and lurking here.
    Coincidence with the current SNAFU: GREE gave a presentation on Nov 3 at the Game Developers Conference:
    http://schedule.gdcnext.com/session/...-players-happy

Ouch! and what a way to end the player appreciation month
    PS I couldn't connect to the app for 9 days and just restored mw 4.4... yay!
    Haha best laugh I had In a while. I really hope people take this opportunity to quit the game, it's better for people's health in the long run,if one things for certain GREE does not know how to satisfy their customers, since day 1

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Can rarely log on now. Nothing but crashes.

Believe it or not, Gree, I do not have all day to sit around and try to log in to the game, only to have it crash virtually every time. It is not uncommon at all to try logging in for 30-45 minutes, only to fail every time. The energy, the tank, whatever else you doled out - not much help when I can't actually log in with any certainty or regularity.

Too bad I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree's last glitch means I miss out on gree's latest glitch
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    my stats are at -10% after update, anyone see this

Post Count
    Really enjoyed playing the game (most of the time) but I am now done. All the issues since the big update have made it difficult to play and enjoy the game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any update this morning Tadaaah?

Post Count
    Tadaaah can you confirm that something get fixed ?? I ask because my loaduptime switch back to normal ! Before it have take 10-15mins to load up ! Now it takes 1-3mins and game opens ! I still got probs with stats, no specials or units in inventory , app crashes when i try to open a map but the rest works fine atm ! BTW im not on a highspeed connection atm ! Slowed down to 65Kb and app loads fine !

Post Count
    Going on a week now that I can't get into the game. I personally am getting tired of it. What's worse is the canned replies from support. "Thank you for your patience, ticket closed". Then they have the audacity to send me a survey about how they did.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    same here IOS. try to log in and nothing. only thing that works for me is to uninstall the app, hard reset device, reinstall app, and login.....if I log out....it's done. have to start the process all over again.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got lucky as I had backed up my device to my laptop prior to 4.5 update and after a week of no luck with support, I deleted the application from my device and restored 4.4 to my device from my backup. I am up and running again and able to help our faction finish the boss. Glad for someones advise to look into this and being able to fix my own problem is probably the best. Gree really needs to listen and act responsively on an issue as big as this.

Post Count
    Sorry for the ppl that cant get in still Here is the way it work at my device with issues on Maps and some crashes at playing but the app works and you can do the most things like collect, upgrade, Raidboss, WD and i hope FL work too !

1. turn autoupdates off
    2. delete MW -app
    3. shut down iphone and restart
    4. Download MW-app 4.5.2
    5. after reinstall is a update shown in appstore called MW 4.5.2 "crash or stats fix" DONT TOUCH IT !!!!
    6. start MWapp and when it opens close all popups and let it stay at base for 5-10mins( dont make any action in game) to get all graphic's etc. Loaded !
    7. close app and Forceclose it on device ( 2x homebutton then close app in background)
    8. restart app and it should work with little issues & crashes but it works

I hope it helps some