Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 44

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There are just a couple reports of lag on CC, which appears to go away after the first time loading everything in. We aren't seeing any reports of crashes, freezing, or being locked out.
    That maybe the case but the team can't figure out what the issue is so this gives them something to look at. Could just be a coincidence but Game Center was put into both updates and issues started with these updates. I for one have logged into CC 5 times since update and have yet to see a NPC show up on a single map.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Ok, we have located the problem on our servers. The fix should hopefully be out in the next hour or so.

There is one known issue with this: You may see odd results with the ‘Most Recent’ sort function in their inventory.
    Rest assured you are receiving all earned items, even it the items do not immediately appear in the ‘Most Recent’.

We cannot stress enough our apologies over this update and thank you all for your patience and understanding as we worked on this matter. We are going to supply everyone with the following compensation in a pop-up over the next couple of days. (It may take a couple days as we have a Veteran's Day gift going out today.) That compensation is as follows:

-30 Energy
    -10 Frontline Units
    -A special "I'm Sorry" tank

Again, please let us thank you for your patience and understanding on this.

EDIT: This will not require an update to the app as it is on our backend of the servers.

tadaaah, it would really help and sort of make things fair for every player if the "I am sorry" tank comes with either a 1+ building upgrade and/or a 2+ energy REGEN bonus! both of them permanent

cheers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    image.jpgJust checked my inventory. I have the I'm sorry tank

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pretty minimal compensation for the ones affected. The rest of us not affected don't need the gifts. I'm sure the ones affected had tickets in for the issue. Might be a chore to go through them, but those are really the ones that should get something, and something more significant. I know one guy who got booted every two hits, min, and still did 800k. He's a better man than I am. I would have closed the game and not looked at it until it was fixed. I worked through those kind of issues in The early days, just don't have that kind of patience three years later

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That gave me a laugh. Nice unit

Banned
    Post Count
    Got to remember many couldn't even get in the game, so no not everyone had tickets.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I had to use my other account to send in a ticket. The other is still unable to log in since this early morning some 12 hours ago.

Ticket #2034391. Hope someone can help.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Tadaaah,

Here is my report.
    Main Account on iPad2, 64 GB, 51 GB free, iOS 8.1, MW 4.5.2, wifi.
    After the update to Version 4.5.2 the game need 2-3 minute for starting process. I collect my cash and the game freezed and after a few action it crashes. Maps freezed but appear after 1-2 minutes, NPC appears after 1-2 minutes. The nation Bonus didnt appear at the Bonus List and a lot of the other bonusses shown Incorrect (+-10) . There was a temporary Bonus section with a bonus named [null] with the value -0. The App size was 80,4 MB, the data and documents size 2,8 GB.

I deinstalled the game and reinstall it. After the automatic update the game needs less than 1 minute till the end of the start process. Now it runs stable. No freezing, no crashes. Maps and NPCs loads normal as before without any lags. The Nation Bonus didnt appear, but the other bonusses and their values seems to be correct. The temporary bonus named [null] with the value -0 still appears.
    The App size was still 80,4 MB, the data and documents size is now reduced to 143 MB.

Mini Account on iPhone 4S, 16 GB, 1,5 GB free, iOS 8.1, MW Version 4.5.2
    Same issues with starting time, freezing and crashes after some action as above.
    Bonusses are weird like above, the nation bonus didnt appear into the list. There was the same temporary bonus like above. App size 80,4, data and documents 824 MB.

After the automatic update the game needs 40 sec for loading, no freeze, bo crash, all maps and NPc loads normal without any lags. The nation bonus is back, all bonusses seems to be normal and the temporary bonus section disappears, also the bonus named [null]. But now the +3% health increase bonus disappear.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You don't have to be in game to send a support ticket. You can also send tickets through here.

https://games.gree-support.net/home
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm iOS and just did an update. Now I can only log in about every 5th attempt and it takes 1-1/2 - 2 minutes. Ridiculous.

Post Count
    On ios..been trying to log in for past 10 hours. .loads for 5 minutes then crash

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Whenever I exit the game, Im forced to uninstall it and reinstall it for it to load. I just had to reinstall and it didn't open the first time, but lucky number 9... it finally started.

Whenever I get in, I get this gamecenter crap. Maybe we can disassociate that already, it can't be helping.
    Last edited by MajikUF; 11-11-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    why do. I have the feeling those 30 energy will be delivered after the FLTQ is done? Or even after the "dread" LTQ, and if we get them before the "dread" LTQ will not be surprise to read in the WLAKTHROUGH that the energy has double for that LTQ

Remember how great we were treated on October during the customer appreciation month, well I guess I will just hope for the best

Page 36 said 1 hour it would be fixed and we would have our rewards .. where are they ???????

Post Count
    I couldnt log in to the game for 24hours ago... :S
    I'm losing over 2bill cash... 105mill / hour... 700energy/hour... I couldnt start to build the new LE building...
    I could help our faction in the LTQ... my master targets were prestaged...
    I'm curious when will be able to log in and what well be our sorry prizes...