Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 86

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1295

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    So still not safe to update with a iOS 7.1.2 device I guess or....?
    Depends on the device and age of your account. The accounts I have that are the oldest have the most problems which makes me suspect an old building, graphic or unit is crashing out the app before it can reload it's dataset.

Because of this I personally would not update if you have an older device that is not capable of running IOS 8.1.1 and has under 1 or better 2gb of free space. 4.5.1 actually runs faster then 4.5.2 if you are on IOS 7 though you can't get 4.5.1 now.

If you are on IOS 5 DO NOT update to any 4.5.x versions or you will be locked out.

If you are on IOS 6 DO NOT update if you have limited free space and an old account perhaps 2-3 years old as it will lock out. Accounts around 1 year or newer seem to be better in that you can log in but they crash out on raid boss without registering hits.

To those posting that it works, without posting on what device, and OS you are not helping anyone and you could ultimately screw over someone who hasn't updated and is able to log in.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    It's almost the weekend? Is Gree seriously going to release a sure-to-be-flawed version while no one is working in support? Nevermind. Having no support is typicall regardless of the day of the week.

Gree, what happened to all the promises of better communication in dozens of different threads? Or were they all just more empty promises? Even if you have no additional information, you need to pop in and say as much. You need to hold player's hands and remain visible while so many are experiencing such extreme failures. We know you're new to the customer service concept. Like it or not, that is how it works. You say you want to improve your image and customer perception. But, you disappear faster than David Copperfield when players need, more than anything, just to see your presence. That is the simplest of things to do. Yet, you fail that as well.

There used to be three types of lies: Lies, Damn lies and statistics.
    We can now add a fourth type: Gree lies!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Take your time GREE.i am so disgusted I just wanna sink my base.will never spend another dime on this game even if I do play and guaranteed-I will always be very bitter about this whole mess and how it's been handled.if I could have a gree wish it would be that the game go back to when it was fun.at the beginning.player verse player.a time when you had to earn your unit and watch your stats go up by a thousand,not a billion like now.a time when you bought sets or boxes for a stat jump.the GREE inflated numbers in the game are ridiculous and where will it end?i wonder just how many are locked out?really does not seem like a priority.my base is big,lots of buildings,big IPH.it is clear that this is the problem with mine and others.stupid me for updating that last update when I read it was ok to.i cannot see with the huge data block that GREE sucks out of our devises how this can be fixed,in fact I believe it will only get worse and worse for many players in this game.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Making matters even worse are the messages popping up saying I was attacked or raided (how can that possibly be happening after all this time?) and telling me to, get this, "Bomb XXX back to the Stone Age!" Well, I would love to be able to do that, but I still can't get in the game.

Gree, if you do nothing else today, would you please turn off that stupid message! I've been seeing it for a month and all it does is make me angry.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Cc1, that's been the same mo since day one. Every once in a while they pop in, apologize for the past in vague terms, and promise better in the future, then gone again until the next similar posting, and start the cycle again. At this point they should be having regular updates where they are currently at. I'm sure people will be unhappy with even that, but then we could see what's happening, and that some sort of progress is being made. I'm sure most of us would prefer any update to actually work, so something detailing that they found some new issue in the update would be helpful. Or that they are finished, apple has it and waiting for them to allow it to go to the App Store. Maybe they can't say that because of apples conditions.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Also there is a fix, for anyone willing to. Buy an iPad air, or air 2, or iPhone 6( heard even the 5s is ok) ask gree to transfer your game to the new device. The issue seems to mostly be older devices ability (inability)to handle the current versions of the game. Hard to believe they did not take this into account since a huge number of their customers do play on older devices than that. In order to provide more content, I can see it taking more power. The dilima is provide more ( they feel the need to in order to keep intrest in the game) or not, and content get stale,mbut everyone can play( they feel people would evolve away from the game in this scenario) I think they have underestimated just how badly this issue has affected them though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE;

Update on the Update, please.

Thank you.

P.S. Stop failing, please.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Today is day 37 with no end in sight!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup day 37 still haven't heard from Gree for my support request. I received their email asking them about what I thought of their support though.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The ANSWERS you seek are delivered very loudly in their silence and absence.
    Its like asking Satan why serving him would be beneficial to you in the after life, or the guy that's got a gun in your back why he's robbing you!!

LOL

Gree has given everyone the answers they seek. You simply choose not to believe those answers.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    The ANSWERS you seek are delivered very loudly in their silence and absence.
    Its like asking Satan why serving him would be beneficial to you in the after life, or the guy that's got a gun in your back why he's robbing you!!

LOL

Gree has given everyone the answers they seek. You simply choose not to believe those answers.

The silence of a treacherous man is to be feared more than his words

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE:

Last week you said update 5.0 would be released "Next week" and it would solve the log in issues... This is day FIVE of "next week"...

Come on GREE... just tell us what's going on, this is inane.

Post Count
    I think you missed an "s" out of the last word there.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    The update is timed for release at 5.01pm Friday PST.
    -
    It's linked to the lock on the Gree office door and the light switches, once the key is turned and all lights are off it will go live.
    -
    Why should Gree change their standard roll out policy now?
    -
    After all, it's worked so well in the past. There's never any problems when you're home with your feet on the table, beer in hand, and phone switched off for the weekend.
    -
    Gree - leading from the front. More customers should follow their example.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 12-11-2014 at 09:29 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

5.0 Update released

I can get in game now.Only issue so far is recycling not paying out cash for units right.So dont get in hurry to recycle. 4 stars for me again!!
    Last edited by Bambamgunz; 12-12-2014 at 02:33 AM.