Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 82

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1295

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was on an Ipad2 when my game was locked out. I started a new account on an Ipad mini, which worked just fine. I had my account transferred from my Ipad2 to my Ipad mini. Once my account got to the Ipad mini, I was still locked out. My Ipad2, however, could download and run a new modern war account.

I have an Ipad mini2 that I have asked Gree to transfer my account to on December 2 (Ticket #2091288). I am interested in seeing if a more powerful Ipad can download my account an allow me to start playing again. Once it is transferred, I will let the forums know if it worked.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

ipad2 4.5.2 update fixed

I am playing on a 32gb iPad2, running iOS 7.1. I installed the November 10th update #4.5.2 yesterday, and like many other people I was locked out of the game. I would see the Gree start up screen, but never got to see the "connecting to server" message. It would just dump me back out to the app page where the MW icon was displayed on my iPad.
    Contacted customer service, no response from them.
    I only had 3.3gb of storage space available on my device, so I deleted a bunch of old unused apps and photos, videos, music that I didn't need. Freed up a bunch of new space. Then tried starting the MW game again and low and behold I got the message, "downloading updates", and then the game started up.

For people having a problem with the 4.5.2 update I would suggest checking out how much free storage space you have on your device. It could be that you don't have enough free space on your device to download and properly install the update, so the game won't start up for you.

Can't say if this will work for everyone, but it worked for me... I'm back in the game again after being locked out by the 4.5.2 update.

dad

Lurker
    Post Count
    still can't login..3 weeks now..I remember my stats were 7b att 3.5b deff and told my factionleader to kick me out untill gree had fixed everything.. can I still catch up with the rest? or is everybody already in the 10/15b deff range?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED...

WHEN!!!!

We're now on five weeks of this SNAFU. For the love of God, just give us a target date...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

New to this forum but not MW--Can't log-in anymore

Have an iphone and am on attempt #52 to log-in to MW today. It keeps saying "connecting to server" and then it just goes back to my normal iphone screen. Am getting sooooo tired of this crap. Maybe my 10-yr old son was right when he told me I should play Clash of Clans since that hasn't crashed yet. MW is becoming a joke Is there any idea on how/when this will be fixed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Day 31 GREE!also,I have 4.8 gigs free space and nothing,nada,zilch not a f'n chance this game will load!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    After all this time the accounts locked out are now useless due to the stat inflation that has been going on. Yet another item up for grabs now in wrapper event with 4% buff. Pointless even bothering.
    I'm not tech guru but surely an "update" taking us back to an older version would make sense until something is sorted.

I also note that when deleting game and reloading (have tried many times) that the game description still says a minimum of IOS 5. Seems those on 5.0 have no hope and even newer versions having issues. I guess I'm lucky enough 2 devices here are working (for now) and only son's older device on the blink. His itunes cards for Xmas will be used on a different game now as he wants both Cc and MW deleted as he's past frustrated. I'm not far from joining him.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems that some are lucky with the reload. I've got over 11 GB of space left and still can't load it. I'd say that isn't the issue. It's pretty sad that instead of working to get us all back into the game and THEN adding new features, Gree has chosen to keep us locked out while they add tons of new features. OUCH.

Words Maj. I still have 1 account still locked out as well. Hoping for the stupid app store upgrade notification......smh

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't for a second think the priority was to get us that are locked out threw no fault of our own back on as a priority like stated by a mod on a closed thread.the priority is on new content to keep the majority happy.i get it but that f'n sucks as I want my game back right now.no way that update will come out before Monday if it don't hit today.why lie GREE?you speak out of both sides of your mouth and it's all nonsense and we know it.your compensation package is a joke too!why are my tickets being closed out as solved when nothing is solved?quite the opposite.by the way,sending me an in-game message does nothing when I can't see it!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For those who were involved, or who have read up on the AMA..

Many answers to our questions, or responses to future suggestions, reminded us of the 'road map'.

Where Modern War is, today, right now, was planned out long ago. Please don't mistake this current debacle as being 'in the road map'. No, this current state of the game is simply a result of a poorly planned, but always executed... 'road map'.

Where I think we as forum members and game reps tend to collide most is usually centered around the error in-game vs. the inability to change/adjust on the fly to the error (on the program end).

The business of Modern War is such that the sheer profitability requires extensive planning, as to protect the future business side of the game we play.

This is the bed we have all made, so let's figure out how to lay in it...

This on going, month long disaster is proof that;
    1. No matter how great the problem, the absolute resolution to any problem will always be implemented into the 'road map'... gone are the days of non-planned adjustments/quick fixes (so the forum needs to learn more patience)
    2. GREE should prioritize listening to it's players over keeping a pretty road map.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    31 days locked out.i am out of patience!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd-fors View Post
    31 days locked out.i am out of patience!!!
    Congratulations greeholes!
    My family has noticed that now that I am locked out of modern war I spend more time staring at the phone than when I was actually able to play the damn game. For the first time in two years they are actually hoping I can play modern war. You are the best!
    Now fix the freaking game!

I expect an answer first thing Monday afternoon.
    Last edited by Lance Link; 12-06-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Please, for everyone who is frustrated and downright pissed with your issues, send a ticket in first. If all goes wrong, I will see if I can get your problems to GREE.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Please, for everyone who is frustrated and downright pissed with your issues, send a ticket in first. If all goes wrong, I will see if I can get your problems to GREE.

LOL? how can we send a ticket when we even can't LOGIN?

not mad at u btw