DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

iPhone 4 not working

4.5.2 will not load on iphone4 7.1.2. Not at all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by James Jackson View Post
    4.5.2 will not load on iphone4 7.1.2. Not at all.
    Same iOS l, Same version also iPhone 4(S) , no trouble besides slow loading, send in a ticket with details. Maybe they can get it fixed someday.

Post Count
    Not sure if this is relevant but it's the second time it has happened, when trying to load MW and it crashes has caused my iPad to reboot ie Apple logo shows up and it is as if I had just turned it on.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Any action now on ipad 2 takes 25-40 seconds. Taps are "stored" while this pause is occurring so I have wasted 1,200 energy this morning on one target thinking it was not working at all.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

influent running of the game....

....since gree made a fix that deactivates all icons, when you raid other bases or hits on the maps. On one hand, i heard, that with this it's not anymore possible to glitch targets but on the other hand now there are huge problems in the game that nerves all the players. So what is worse, that a few are able to cheat in the game or that all players have so big problems running the game?

I propose to gree to reactivate all the icons also during hits. This resynch in very short time-lags is just annoying.

Perhaps then also the data usage during gameing will go back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    so its fixed is it .....version 4.5.2 build 452.4.1....and now ipad runs even slower.. raiding impossible.... reading goals lol....can't even type message of complaint.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Did anyone think about getting rid of the damn Game Center tie in. If I'm not mistaken the issues didn't start till this was added
    That was strange when Game Center started popping up also. Anyway, the tie in can't be deleted on my end. If you delete Game Center it will ask to delete MW as well.
    After uninstalling/ installing MW, Game Center is right back again. You think Apple made this a requirement to Gree?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    While we are working on this issue because we want you all to be able to get back into the game. We can confirm it is much much lower than 10-15%.
    But my main account is on ipad 2 and my SEVEN minis are on air and iPhone 6. If I lose my main ( and I have no intention of transferring it as the ipad is my work device), I leave. I am 20% of my faction, several of those guys will leave if the faction folds.

A small number may be impacted but you are looking at a house of cards if issues aren't resolved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Did anyone think about getting rid of the damn Game Center tie in. If I'm not mistaken the issues didn't start till this was added
    That is a good point if nothing else it seems that there is too much going on as the game is trying to load.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What is the purpose of the Game Center?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    What is the purpose of the Game Center?
    "Compete against friends". Who are most likely in your faction or you are allies with. Tracks achievements and so on.

Getting rid of this to see if it is in any way tied up in this suite of issues would be a good start. Take out what isn't needed, I mean does anyone here recall logging a ticket to get this added to the product?

Me neither.

Post Count
    Agreed, serves no useful purpose, adds no discernible value whatsoever and the game has been fried since it's arrival.

I'm waiting for Gree to tell me it's my phone that is the problem, it is an iPhone 3 something. Where was there obsolescence plan, where was the warning two years ago that gold spent now will be utterly useless when we upgrade the game and your device can't operate it. Plenty of other options out there, watch the videos every day for free gold, if it were not for my faction colleagues I would be gone already.

Patience they ask for, dear god if you would just test the product properly in the first place none of this would be happening. Useless.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    While we are working on this issue because we want you all to be able to get back into the game. We can confirm it is much much lower than 10-15%.

My company would be firing people is we lost 10 or 15% of its customers. Just saying. And I have playing prior to Factions and I fall in this group. Matter of fact I'm in a top 50 Faction. Very displeased. Since I can't log in the game at all on my iPhone 4, I told them to remove me so I can retire but they refuse. I play for them not Gree. At this point I no longer care if you fix the game at all. Its my out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess I'm lucky as I turned off the auto update and have refused to update the game until I knew the fixes actually worked. GREE says that they think it's a memory issue and from what I have been seeing on on my iPhone 5 for a couple months would almost seem to suggest the same. Personally, an overall of the maps need to be done by removing all the NPCs that are not needed. That will be a small start. I have noticed considerable lagging on my device with MW.

beyond frustrating

I see a bunch of complaints here regarding iOS which I am having same issues but no response from Gree as to anticipated solution to the problem. Right now the game is unplayable and I am close to not even trying anymore