Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 69

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1295

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Post Count
    Anyone here want to share a nice written complaint i can send to itunes for refunding last gold buys. It is hard to write a good one then not having english as nr1 language..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What has happened in the news since the last GREE update on this issue? (11-13-2014 12:42pm)

- Western leaders confront Putin with more possible sanctions due to the Ukrainian conflict.
    - New York State is now buried under 6' of snow
    - I've used 12gb of data
    - 11 pages of new posts on this thread have been added
    - Rome was built, torn down, and rebuilt again..
    - A very nostalgic, and pleasant thread about 'Memories' has been created
    - ..and I have no doubt that GREE has lost millions in potential revenues due to heavy gold vets throwing the 'deuces'.

........Tadaaah...is GREE still in business? Are you still a mod? Is there effort being made on a fix??

..thank you in advance for not responding

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREEEE, did you take your ball and go home ???

Hello is anyone home???

We're coming up to some key events and we still have members locked out of the game.

Anyone, reception, the janitor, the little mouse that eats the crumbs on the break room floor. .?????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is a Spanish player annoying lol
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 11-19-2014 at 06:58 PM. Reason: removed foreign lang.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    ........Tadaaah...is GREE still in business? Are you still a mod? Is there effort being made on a fix??
    Yes, we're still in business. Yes, I'm am still, currently, a mod. Yes, there is an effort being made on the fix. As stated last week, it will be in the next client/major update. No, we don't have a date for you yet. Apologies.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Yes, we're still in business. Yes, I'm am still, currently, a mod. Yes, there is an effort being made on the fix. As stated last week, it will be in the next client/major update. No, we don't have a date for you yet. Apologies.
    Lol, you have a job for a little while longer...
    I just laughed, and laughed, but thanks for showing us you care 69 pages of complaints later, it's nice to know gree is "hard at work" with their next latest screw up, it must be "compiling and linking" errors with all their loop checking points to make sure the glitches can't work, in the end just screwing up their game code.... So many lines to read through must be a hassle just glad I quit the game, cause the lag and errors and glitches and bugs and horrible customer service, all just snow balls before you say enough. Now I come on here to just see if gree has changed.... Nope. We all have a better chance of winning the lottery before that happens (like firing your developers and getting new ones)

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think GREE does a good job guys, cut them some slack. They are trying to fix it. Everyone in my faction can get in i don't know why some can't, its just taking awhile for us but no major issues anymore.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Lurker
    Post Count
    in the meantime , maybe send those effected and older version code to download?? this is nuts

is gree going to give everyone units that missed out from their mishap?? i hope so to keep the faith......but not holding my breath by no means

Lurker
    Post Count

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    I think GREE does a good job guys, cut them some slack. They are trying to fix it. Everyone in my faction can get in i don't know why some can't, its just taking awhile for us but no major issues anymore.
    You're an ass for belittling the issue. Get back to watching the jerk off scene in "Fast times at Ridgemount High"

Post Count
    Good grief, when is this situation going to be resolved? It takes anywhere from 10-30. Minutes to finally get in to the game, that is if I have any luck on my side. No need to try and do the indivdual quest, because I never know when or how long i can be in the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    69 pages of unresolved complaints and gree are "hard at work to fix it".

If its a priority to fix, how can you invest so much time writing new code for a completely new function within the game that will totally change how to play!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Gree is alive! They are alive!
    As helpful and informative as ever but at least showing signs of life.
    Hope springs eternal!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's great for you and your faction that everyone has gotten access back to the game, now put yourself in my shoes, I've been locked out for almost three weeks now, and my faction has a number of ppl that still can't log in to the game. Suddenly you will understand why we're still a bit upset that we can't get into a game that we have paid money to play. I've lost three weeks of events and stats because of it. Id be fired in my job if something went unresolved for three weeks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about you put a stop to all events until everyone is able to get back in the game. Like that would happen

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    That's great for you and your faction that everyone has gotten access back to the game, now put yourself in my shoes, I've been locked out for almost three weeks now, and my faction has a number of ppl that still can't log in to the game. Suddenly you will understand why we're still a bit upset that we can't get into a game that we have paid money to play. I've lost three weeks of events and stats because of it....
    I am still locked out too. So are some of my faction mates.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010