Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 61

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 61 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    the fact that you continue to run events full while knowing that a large percentage of players cant participate because of your own screw up is just downright embarrassing. It shows you don't care about us, and everything is driving the bottom line. Horrible ethics and you all should be ashamed.

I would be embarrassed to work for a company like this, not brag about how wonderful it is. Look at your customer satisfaction rates, there's no way they are good. A product that constantly spews out broken events, terrible support and unhappy customers, not something I would want to put my face behind.
    Its almost as if they are trained in the back room of a Brooklyn electronics store.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still can't log into game since Nov 11 around 6am. Numerous tickets in. Numerous installs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The fix will hopefully be in the next binary submission. Which means it could be a week or two. I'm so sorry.

Also, for placing a ticket via the website. There is a support tab at the bottom of this page: http://product.gree.net/us/en

I would post the new ticket form, but it keeps taking me to the internal dashboard.

Really, I appreciate this honest word telling the truth it will take time. BUT you really should stop all events! And by the way: if you come up with a full functioning event after that you will see we all will spend some more cash again.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you can't login to make a support call you can do it here

https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    Really, I appreciate this honest word telling the truth it will take time. BUT you really should stop all events! And by the way: if you come up with a full functioning event after that you will see we all will spend some more cash again.
    I'm sorry, sir, ALL of us are no longer spending money.
    Some of us never spent any money.
    YOU might spend some money, but there are many who will never spend another dollar, farthing, Euro, Yen, or plug nickel on this (or any other online "alleged") game.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 11-14-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Well I just looked at my data useage for the past 5 days. Averaging 2-3GB daily. Before these problems I was averaging 700mb to maybe a GB. This is not good, I'm guessing these slow load times are the server sending multi mb pushes each time, grrrrrrrrrr.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm in favor of the ones saying no spending until they fix people's games that are broken. The reaction from gree seems to be more like its a minor inconvenience. It's not. We don't have too many who are affected, but I know factions that have quite a few affected. It's a pretty good percentage of the players. They have already lost a number, and I'm sure will lose many more. Especially once people are weened off the bottle, they may realize they no longer need it and all the associated and continuing issues that pop up with every single major event, and many of the minor ones. The meager compensation they've offered, and going to every player is a joke. I am not one of the affected, but it bothers me to see the ones who are, and how this has been handled. The answers to tickets from gree saying do this or that, like no one ever thought to cycle their device on or off, knowing that would in no way fix the problems. I don't honestly believe they are working to resolve the issue as much as they are continuing to work on planned events at a normal pace. Most come to play for fun, and it's been turned into a hated chore, that some people are only bothering with not to let down their teamates. As much as I appreciate the fact they they soldier on, I believe there comes a point at which they are fully justified in abandoning the efforts. If they want to make a show of goodwill and are truly working day and night to make the fix, stop any new events. Does that mean a reduced cash flow? It sure does. But it would stop or slow the much greater cash loss of players over the longer term, and more so the better paying customers seem to be more bothered than the free ones. Their choice, and they seem to have made it. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The fix will hopefully be in the next binary submission. Which means it could be a week or two. I'm so sorry.

Also, for placing a ticket via the website. There is a support tab at the bottom of this page: http://product.gree.net/us/en

I would post the new ticket form, but it keeps taking me to the internal dashboard.

Dear Tadaaah,

Apologies if you have answered my question already but I've missed it. Why can't you issue a new update, say 4.5.3, which has the same code that was (working) in 4.4?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hi Tadaaah -

Just let me know the name and address to whom, at GREE, I shall send my cell phone data overage bill to this month. Can't stop playing cause you all keep releasing events. 6gig plan will likely be consumed in about 10 days at the current rate. Let me know and I will forward it as soon as it arrives. Thanks in advance.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You couldn't be more wrong. I love my job and what I do. I've turned down jobs that have offered me over 10k more than what I make to stay in this industry and in this field. I am privileged with getting to meet and interact with people from every walk of life on a daily basis and have the opportunity to be the voice of passionate and zealous communities. I've made amazing lasting relationships and learned so much about an industry I love and believe in. I couldn't see myself doing anything else, but working in the gaming industry.

@Genen: Someone asked for a way to submit a ticket if they can't log on. I provided an answer. The link could be useful in the future. The teams are aware of this, so I don't see a need to submit a ticket spare for tracking purposes. We'll update everyone once another update is going out.
    We didn't used to be zealous. This is true, the old days the forum was about info from the company and the community members purely helping eachother. What fanaticised us was the cliff the company treatment of customers completely fell off.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Okay, so far I have a few problems with MW still and I have been finding a way to work around it.

Not ideal but it helps lessen my frustration.

1. Still incorrect stats being displayed
    2. Missing "cash" icon on top of my buildings when it is ready for collection
    3. Missing NPCs during any LTQs
    4. Inventory causing MW to crash
    5. Takes numerous times to load
    6. Can't see any postings on my wall by going thru my profile page.
    7. Still lagging, pausing and freezing

What I have done so far:

1. Still waiting for a fix from Gree - seems to be working when no temp boosts exist
    2. I switch screens from my base to another map and then back and the "cash" icons will show up on my buildings
    3. I just have to wait at a minute for them to show up - it slows me down and I still accidentally tap on an invincible NPC
    4. Completely random - gonna have to wait for Gree to fix
    5. I iOS, when it does not load the first time, I "force close" MW and then it seems to load properly
    6. I can go thru the faction page and then thru view members
    7. Gotta wait for Gree to fix this one

I hope that helps some of you in the same boat as I am.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 11-14-2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Added # 6 & 7

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    We didn't used to be zealous. This is true, the old days the forum was about info from the company and the community members purely helping eachother. What fanaticised us was the cliff the company treatment of customers completely fell off.
    Just delete the game like I did untill it's "FIXED"..and MAYBE I'll download it again (I hope NOT)

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm actually glad to have my phone back for other things. Saving nearly 2.5gb of data a month by not playing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    I'm actually glad to have my phone back for other things. Saving nearly 2.5gb of data a month by not playing.

Dude - do you ever sleep ?

Oh wait - I'm awake too (3:42 am in California)

Well - like I always say - Sleep is for Mortals :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol. Just woke up. Now 7am here