Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 78

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1295

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    iPad mini. 8.1.1. Newest me update. I am STILL LOCKED OUT.

If you happen to read this, could you please let us know how much longer we need to wait for the fix for the fix for the fix for the fix for the update? In other words, how long is your one to two week timeframe?
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same issue here. Ipad2, iOS 8.1.1, latest version of MW. Still locked out - crash every time.
    Did a reformat of the device, started a new account, and had Gree transfer my old account. It didn't help - same issue as before.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Nine full days with no comments or status update from any company representatives, and several teammates who still can't open their games. Mikeydel46 is right. WD starts in 60 seconds, and several key players can't play. Time to throw in the towel.

Through me you go to the grief wracked game; Through me you go to the everlasting pain of modern war; Through me you go a pass among lost souls. Injustice inspired my exalted Gree Creators: I am a creature of the Holiest Gree Power, of Wisdom in the Highest and of Primal Hate and contempt for customers? Nothing till I was made was made, only eternal beings. And I endure eternally. Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

Post Count
    Response to someone asking about upgrading in a different thread.

Exactly my concerns, if you can at least get in I would leave it.

Flushing the app and reinstalling does not help, I am finding this out with my 3 iPod 4th gens. It feels like something in the dataset is the problem because on the two locked out devices they only download about 85mb of data before crashing. The 3rd device that can log in requires multiple retries before getting in. But the interesting thing is that it was able to download 1gb of data and downloads. It is also a much newer account, think about a year old vs three so my guess is a graphic, or perhaps unit or building is what is causing the log in issues.

I would be curious to know how old the accounts are that are crashing out, my oldest account is working but it is on IOS 8.1.1 BUT I never flushed the dataset when I upgraded to 4.5.2. Also how far you got on the dataset download.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    iPad mini. 8.1.1. Newest modern war version. I thought the same thing, agent orange. Since I was able to install mw and get it to work on my device but not able to transfer. My account is over two years old. It has the jinai 24-hour building. (Sorry. I cannot remember what it is called, and I can't check because my game STILL doesn't work).
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Agent Orange - my account dates back to late 2011. I have all LTBs except the first three (Arctic, Alexandria, Anniversary). I do like your theory that there is some clump of pixels (unit or building) that the game chokes on when loading, depending on the insidious combo of device type + iOS + MW version.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Numbers are looking a little thin at the back of the leader boards for the current WD event.
    Fewer and fewer people are playing the game. Soon the big boys will just be playing with themselves.
    Tumble weeds will soon be blowing through. A month ago I would have been upset, now I smile at
    the thought.

Question: will former Gree employees list their time at Gree on resumes when looking for new jobs?

Post Count
    I've heard some top players have allready retired. I wonder how funzio execs feel about buying gree for 200+ million now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is a saying..not sure where it is from...but it fits this scenario..

Hogs get slaughtered.

GREE should have left well enough alone.

...but no.....had to get as much as possible as quickly as possible....

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This can not be taken as anything remotely concrete as it came from support (apparently they are still there), but they have sent a reply to someone that the next version has been submitted to Apple. My guess is that support is just finally getting the message about 4.5.2 being submitted, which was actually approved almost 3 weeks ago.

Only time will tell.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hmmm,my feeling is GREE says it's been submitted and wait on apple as a deflection.i got that message a week ago.maybe apple has lost confidence in GREE.i have given up hope,if I get my game back-great,i play free for now on.if I don't,I am beyond caring...

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Seeing as we've heard nothing from our community managers in nearly two weeks now, I suppose it's up to us to make sure we keep each other informed. I figured I pass that along now since I figure I've got about 24 hours before I'm no longer a member of this forum.
    Last edited by Adm.; 11-30-2014 at 07:11 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    This can not be taken as anything remotely concrete as it came from support (apparently they are still there), but they have sent a reply to someone that the next version has been submitted to Apple. My guess is that support is just finally getting the message about 4.5.2 being submitted, which was actually approved almost 3 weeks ago.

Only time will tell.
    My ouija board tells me we are all doomed and that Gree will pay a heavy price for the incompetence and lack of concern shown for its customers the past month.

Good thing they scheduled customer appreciation month for October. It would haven been delicious if it had been November. Can't wait to see what new treats December brings.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Still no replies?

Hey community guys, what the hell is going on? We're all locked out of MW and you're ignoring us. No comments? It was all good until you updated the software 2 weeks ago and you fall of the face of the planet? Say something!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    By the way, I can't tell you just how much I'm enjoying seeing the MW messages every 2 seconds about how I've gone AWOL and someone is trashing my base and raiding my billions of dollars. It helps tremendously getting the MW advice that I should do something about that and "blast them back to the Stone Age"! I'd love to be able to do that if you'd get off your butt and fix the problem!!