Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 54

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Post Count
    I just deleted version 4.5.2 and reinstalled 4.3.1. It now only takes 7 seconds to connect compared to over 30 with the newest version. All aspects of the game work great except I can't see events in the globe. Maps load quickly , money collects quickly. No annoying Game Center popups. This was a last ditch effort for me as I'm the type of player that doesn't have a lot of time to play during the day. A quick pop in from time to time to collect money and hit a target or boss. This became impossible with the newest version. I hope GREE can figure out a solution soon or after over 2 years it will be time to break the ties.
    Ps. GREE if you have deleted your older version of MW and need a copy I would be happy to send you one. I still have 4.3.1 and 4.4
    Last edited by slgreenwell; 11-12-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great post edbl79!!!

If they can't bring the older version back to the appstore, why gree just can't give us the opportunity to download 4.4 somewhere else?

I'm playing that game for 3.5 years now, spent thousands of dollars that time. If there will be no solution VERY SOON I will be the next one asking Appple to refund my money!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    4.5.2 is total rubbish! Since loading on 2 devices, ipad2 and iphone6 no the have become extremely slower.

Ipad has.the app crash a few times, or.is just unable to.connect a few times, then when it does, the lack of speed is amazing! Prior to.today, the 6 was performing well and the pad was ok. Not a speed demon, but ok. Now..

Thanks for nothing gree!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have played mw since it became available.Been reading forums almost every day.

I downloaded version 4.5.2 to my iphone 4s. Then started hell. I`m in top 50 faction and havent been able to log in game for 48 hours now. Trust me i have tryed everything. This is first time ever i have thought abouth quitting. I just can not take this anymore soon. Bugs, crashes. It only gets worse..

Come on Gree, do something abouth this and fast!

There is 7-10 players in my faction that has same problem.

Clock is ticking.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quocanh View Post
    Sản phẩm do hăng PACIFIC sản xuất...
    I click several times on this vietnamese advertising post, but get no gold. Must be a bug.

Sorry, just kidding
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-13-2014 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Removed email from quote

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyflosser View Post
    It is true Apple will not let you revert to a previous version, however most programs and
    especially programs released in Appstores (Apple/Google/Amazon/etal) have source control.
    It is easy to go back to a previous version by simplying updating & bumping the version number
    so you can re-release MW 4.4 as MW 4.9 or whatever higher number you need which will get
    players back to their previous playable state & does not run afoul of Apple rules.
    And that's what many of us have said all along. Gree doesn't care if you have a broken game. They want you to have what they want you to have.

Lurker
    Post Count
    same thing happened to my IPhone5

not able to connect, crash, long loading times (if able to connect)
    Gold used without notifying me and not even get anything out of it!!

Are we gonna get another update, or we have to cope with this crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pick_sax View Post
    4.5.2 is total rubbish! Since loading on 2 devices, ipad2 and iphone6 no the have become extremely slower.

Ipad has.the app crash a few times, or.is just unable to.connect a few times, then when it does, the lack of speed is amazing! Prior to.today, the 6 was performing well and the pad was ok. Not a speed demon, but ok. Now..

Thanks for nothing gree!

Post Count
    Tadaaah for each day of this crap and your saying more players has come on for each of your supposed fixes you reminds me of another guy with no or very little connection to the real world his name was Mohammed Said as-Sahaf better nown as BAGDAD BOB.
    This imess is getting worse all the time.
    Compensating iwith a few energy refills what a joke.

Post Count
    Anyone still having no access, check your iTunes to see what version you have in there. Thankfully I hate iTunes and rarely back up and had 4.4 there. Deleted the game on the phone and installed it from iTunes and everything is working again. Lost a day at the ltq/fltq, LTB and my based was left like mother hubbards cupboard, but at least I can get back in!

Gree, just do as everyone asks and release 4.4 back as 4.5.3 please.

Post Count
    Still will not load. iPad 1st gen, IOS 5.1.1 (newest), MW 4.5.2, 4gb of free memory.

Looks like app is still crashing while trying to load dataset, freezes at the 10.7mb mark. Also tried running from the game centre since you can run game from there but after 10 tries and still crashing gave up.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Please fix the game quickly

To me unless this game is fixed today I think I may have to retire too as so many others already have done I never seen as many leave the game as in the last couple of days please sort out its nearly going on 2 weeks which is beyond a joke . A resolution is needed fast for the players and teams I hope it is resolved before RaidBoss goes live today

Post Count
    Tadaaah is it not possible to release the 4.4 MW app into Hockeyapp ? Gree use these portal for the Betaapp's and it should be no problem to put the app into it without using Applestore !

Lurker
    Post Count

Unable to log onto server

It's been days since I was last able to log onto the Modern War server. I'm sure my base has been raided over and over and over and I'm not able to play the game. When is this issue going to be fixed?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Oh another day and still no real fix just the same old fixes that have screwed up the game even more. Now well into second week of gree bs. Missing more events I was stupid to use real $$$ on this game, but I guess I've learned my lesson. Not that I didn't know it GREE is just a leech. They can lip service about caring, but I don't know anyone who buys that BS... Just remember player appreciation month lol. Where we all got screwed with FL unit change at last min and the so called fix. Just another gree FU. Well FU gree this is maybe one of the last death nails in this game as people quit quit quit to find something better

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Dear Mikeydel46,

You have received a warning at GREE Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Inappropriate Language

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    GREE Forum.

Oh but look they have time to warn me about my language what a joke. Fix the game you idiots... Last I checked $$ I spend pays your salary.