GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1295

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    I've got a feeling we're going to see someone toss a grenade in here soon just to see if anybody is still looking.
    You mean like stating something worthy of a ban? Or foul language? If I were to risk a ban, what sort of things would I get banned for? Just curious, you see....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is weird , i get in game nop problem only down side is it takes 1. Min to log in. , 3g. Logs in quicker than wifi for me, only other thing i notice is the maps always have to load up ,

My device is old.
    Iphone 4s.
    With. 500 mb. Memory and half is used ,

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post
    You mean like stating something worthy of a ban? Or foul language? If I were to risk a ban, what sort of things would I get banned for? Just curious, you see....
    Go ahead. It is the weekend in the USA now. No one will ban you until Monday morning.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisthecoolest View Post
    Go ahead. It is the weekend in the USA now. No one will ban you until Monday morning.
    Lets have a look.

Gree, You incompetent bunch of monkeys. You are useluss. Just control alt delete yourselves. Nobody likes you and you are the laughing stock of the gaming world. Even Ubisoft is ranked higher than you... How hard can it be to run a game with millions in your back pocket. Is it that hard to hire good engineers that can give us our game back?

And now wait how long this post will be here.

Post Count
    dont think that crossed the line

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    Lets have a look.

Gree, You incompetent bunch of monkeys. You are useluss. Just control alt delete yourselves. Nobody likes you and you are the laughing stock of the gaming world. Even Ubisoft is ranked higher than you... How hard can it be to run a game with millions in your back pocket. Is it that hard to hire good engineers that can give us our game back?

And now wait how long this post will be here.
    That's a great start, but they hate profanity, obscenities, and bad mouthing of Gree personnel.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Post Count

Cannot log in to game

Every time I have tried to log into the game this evening I have hot the message that I cannot reach the server. Other games and apps are working ok do it's not my iPad. What's happening Gree and when will you put it right?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its been weeks and I can't even log in. Asked them to transfer my game to work ipad, still no answer.

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    I actually reformatted my Ipad2 and downloaded MW again. Worked like a charm, except when I had to create a new account. I am now rolling with my brand new level 1 account. I assume Gree will take their sweet time in assigning my account to my IPad.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Anger View Post
    I actually reformatted my Ipad2 and downloaded MW again. Worked like a charm, except when I had to create a new account. I am now rolling with my brand new level 1 account. I assume Gree will take their sweet time in assigning my account to my IPad.
    You needed to set your game to transfer out. Can you restore from your iCloud or iTunes backup?

Once you restore setup your game to transfer out. Then you can reformat you iPad2 and transfer your game in. I did that with my IPad Mini. I hope that helps.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Day 22 of the CRISIS and LOCKOUT...the saga continues!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    You needed to set your game to transfer out. Can you restore from your iCloud or iTunes backup?

Once you restore setup your game to transfer out. Then you can reformat you iPad2 and transfer your game in. I did that with my IPad Mini. I hope that helps.

To quickly. Get your original. Game

Give gree this info.

Your charactor name.
    Your 9 digit. Code
    Your level
    Your last login
    Copy of recent purchases from itunes account

Your new lvl1. 9 digit code

Usually gree restore within a day.

They did that with me when my iphone froze up and had to do full restore

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's funny that people still hold out hope. Common sense says when a company will not even take 5 mins a day to give you a status update they could care less. It's all about wringing every last dollar out of the people who can still play. Meanwhile the real gree but smoochers try to kiss a lil more backside to get a reply and they get nothing... too funny,
    better Chapstick those lips...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Chapstick applied......

Post Count
    Nine full days with no comments or status update from any company representatives, and several teammates who still can't open their games. Mikeydel46 is right. WD starts in 60 seconds, and several key players can't play. Time to throw in the towel.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor