Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post
    From section 2 of the document, verbatim:

Apps that crash will be rejected
    Apps that exhibit bugs will be rejected

So the checking process appears flawed and thus pointless, no?
    Ya think?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What a waste of time now my stats have dropped by half WD tomorrow no chance

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My stats went from 5 bil to 13 mil. Looks like I'll be taking the weekend off from WD.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Commanders,

For those of you experiencing incorrect stats, wall postings, and briefcase displays after the most recent update, please be aware that this is due to a loading performance issue with the inventory. We are working to fix the underlying situation, but in the mean time we will be reverting some changes made to improve load times to prevent the incorrect displays from appearing in the next update.

We are still researching issues around vaulting and buildings, and will let you know when there is more information available.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Commanders,

For those of you experiencing incorrect stats, wall postings, and briefcase displays after the most recent update, please be aware that this is due to a loading performance issue with the inventory. We are working to fix the underlying situation, but in the mean time we will be reverting some changes made to improve load times to prevent the incorrect displays from appearing in the next update.

We are still researching issues around vaulting and buildings, and will let you know when there is more information available.
    Thanks for the detail and explanation. Much appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Commanders,

Maybe allowing us to remove junk units can reduce the load. Can't believe no one has thought of this yet! (Sarcasm)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    Maybe allowing us to remove junk units can reduce the load. Can't believe no one has thought of this yet! (Sarcasm)
    Exactly! !!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I can't believe they haven't just put 4.4 back up until is sorted. Why hasn't that been done Taadaah?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    I can't believe they haven't just put 4.4 back up until is sorted. Why hasn't that been done Taadaah?
    They looked into doing this. Unfortunately, we are unable to through iTunes.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Commanders,

3 accounts, none showing El Chupacabra active in faction quest tab...are these issues related?

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSOA View Post
    3 accounts, none showing El Chupacabra active in faction quest tab...are these issues related?
    Because it starts in a few minutes.....

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours-Oliver View Post
    Because it starts in a few minutes.....
    Thanks! I guess I just figured we'd have a full 24hours to complete day 4...guess I was wrong.

Banned
    Post Count
    I find that far beyond hard to believe. Even if they wouldn't allow a roll back to a previous version there is nothing stopping you from taking the previous known working update and releasing it as 4.5.2.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just call it something else. 4.588 or something.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    I find that far beyond hard to believe. Even if they wouldn't allow a roll back to a previous version there is nothing stopping you from taking the previous known working update and releasing it as 4.5.2.
    We all know why Gree dont cant pull back to 4.4 ! Thats a reason for a refund from apple because have launch a not correct Update in Events and let ppl spend cash on a not 100% event ! There is no other reason to dont do it ! Btw Gree still have the option to release 4.4 on hockeyapp ! But they dont want it !