GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Lurker
    Post Count

Unsat

iPhone 4s 7.1.2
    Takes 2 min+ to connect to server. Game crashes immediately after start up. No game play for me!
    Just adding my $ 0.02 since I can't send a ticket

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had to restore my iPad from scratch. Then restored from an older backup, just to be able to somewhat play. Try that for now

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @ tadaaah,
    Im on ios 8.1 with ipad 2 and iphone 4s. On both devices the game is fully updated to 4.5.2.
    Now it is unplayable. Issues as reported in this thread. Game freezes after 1 or 2 ingame actions.

Banned
    Post Count
    Faction mate reports first gen iPad, unknown iOS version, reports no access at all.

Post Count
    Guess the big question is has anyone got in using 4.5.2 and if so could you tell us what device and IOS please.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Since my last post hours ago, It now takes my iPhone 5c 4 minutes to load the game. Same with my iPad2.

Faction mates posting ss's on GM chat of a message saying"you are not in the correct area to do this mission" hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by MrFister; 11-10-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFister View Post
    Since my last post hours ago, It now takes my iPhone 5c 4 minutes to load the game. Same with my iPad2.
    I can now load my game but..my stats are below 10,000!!! not bad
    for a level 230 huh? This game is no longer playable, even my cash vault is gone.

Post Count
    Just when you think it can't get any worse gree outdoes themselves again! Can't get in the game and even if you do it's a screwed up mess. Does anyone really think they'll get this fixed?

Lurker
    Post Count

I play for my friends

Gree is a mess. We have known that for years. We shouldn't be surprised. I play for/with my friends, no other reason.

Nothing works. Why does Apple agree to carry such a glitched/hacked game?

I'm finding clash of clans to be a lot of fun .

Post Count

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha !!!!!!

Yes I upgraded to your latest version (4.5.2) and now the game just crashes. Luckily I got a screen shot of my current gold lvl and cash, etc. hopefully that will come back when you manage to assemble enough collective brainpower to produce an update that actually works !!
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Like I said earlier, I'll wait until 4.5.3 comes out and check on this forum for confirmation of an actual fix.

Half our faction is either locked out or has significantly reduced functionality. This is a much bigger problem than is currently being recognized by Gree. There is whole sale talk amongst faction members of quiting the game but so far they haven't.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree for the latest update! I really needed 30 plus second rests when I switch from a map to my base. Server lag is beyond stupid! I think heads should start rolling down the hills of San Fransico! Get some new programmers because the clowns you have there now are messing this game up on an epic level!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Many more are affected...

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    While we are working on this issue because we want you all to be able to get back into the game. We can confirm it is much much lower than 10-15%.
    While it's probably a low overall percentage that are unable to log into the game, many, many more of us are living with a truly bugged game. In that respect, we are ALL affected! The game is slow overall, takes several attempts to log in, freezes throughout game play, many of the temp boosts collected last WD cycle didn't work, many of the perm boosts still don't work, tons of graphical errors....

I could go on with more. The point is, just because we can log into the game ( I'm assuming that's how you're counting affected players)does not mean we're unaffected. If it takes several attempts and an extended amount of time just to log in, them it constantly freezes while your trying to do simple tasks, desire to play is vanishing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The only reason my iOS account was not affected much is that I never updated. Only those factions members that did NOT update can play the game reasonalbly well (considering the the glitches and bugs in the older versions). At least MW is somewhat playable for those few that were cautious about updating.

Also, it appears that android users are not having nearly as severe problems with the current version mess. In some cases, the fix somewhat worked for them...but not for iOS (all iOS machines appear to be affected to one extent or another).
    Last edited by qwertyguy; 11-10-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

iPad 2 still plugging along

Fortunately I did not update due to being mid-raid boss and not wanting to have issues - boy was that a good decision!

I have Version 4.4, 20141107 42642 build 440.0 running on an iPad 3rd gen with 8.1

No real glitches other than some delays of several seconds on maps and when last hit is delivered on a target.

Also would love to see full stats on all the billion numbers.